No longer the red headed step child of heartland??

szewczyk_john

While at a private property campground near the Richmond International Raceway, I have seen 5 Road Warrior trailers so far. It is normal for me to see Big Horns and Cyclones but I have only ever seen 1 other road warrior at races before. Maybe our brand is really starting to pick up. For the record I am next to the flea market lost and there is a 415 on the same property as me. Has a VA plate on it but the owners just showed up late last night. It once to see more of our line out and about.

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
While at a private property campground near the Richmond International Raceway, I have seen 5 Road Warrior trailers so far. It is normal for me to see Big Horns and Cyclones but I have only ever seen 1 other road warrior at races before. Maybe our brand is really starting to pick up. For the record I am next to the flea market lost and there is a 415 on the same property as me. Has a VA plate on it but the owners just showed up late last night. It once to see more of our line out and about.
John saw a lot of them in Sturgis,SD for bike week at the Broken Spoke Campground.
LindaW

nfa1eab

I have not seen very many in my travels so far this year. We were the only RW at Elkhorn Ridge RV Resort in Spearfish during the Sturgis rally, but it was mostly full of motor coaches. Place was very nice, but pricey.

tronqui

We picked up our RW310 in June of this year. We have made 12 camping trips this season. The only other Road Warrior we have seen was in a parking lot in Evanston Wyoming.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I see Road Warriors all over the place here in Colorado . . .

Of course, there are lots of Heartland dealerships in the Denver area and all up and down the I-25 corridor, several which carry Road Warriors.

I've noticed the same as you have with our Prowler . . .

I've seen a few newer Heartland Prowler bumper pulls and see a lot of older Prowlers (both bumper pulls and 5th-wheelers) from before Heartland bought them out from Forest River.

But the only other Heartland Prowler 5th-wheel trailers I've ever seen was ours and the other two that were on our dealership's lot.

jbeletti

...I've seen a few newer Heartland Prowler bumper pulls and see a lot of older Prowlers (both bumper pulls and 5th-wheelers) from before Heartland bought them out from Forest River....

John - Heartland bought the "names only" in a bankruptcy proceeding for Fleetwood. We did the same when Glendale (Titanium) went out of business.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
John - Heartland bought the "names only" in a bankruptcy proceeding for Fleetwood. We did the same when Glendale (Titanium) went out of business.

Fleetwood . . . I don't know why I thought it was Forest River.

When we were at Buena Vista, Colorado back in August there was an older Prowler 5th-wheel trailer two sites down from us.

Was totally different from ours . . .

Never got a chance to talk to them as they were gone at sunrise and back after sundown the two nights we were there.

I think I've got a photo of their trailer, though . . . I'll look through them and post one later!

Getting ready to take the truck in for service here in a few minutes.