Level Up on Torque

weekender01

I am still debating back and forth between the Heartland Torque 321 and the Keystone Impact 341, but found out this week that Keystone will be adding the 6 point level up system to it's Impact line starting with all new units ordered. That could be a game deciding feature for me.

There are things I really like about both brands/layouts and things that I wish I could change (such as more 110V outlets that others have stated), but auto level is something I would really like to have in the future. I know to keep the cost and weight down in the Torque line there are things left out and I know I could go up to the Cyclone, but the top of the line is too heavy, too expensive and honestly I do not like the layouts as much as the Torque.

Is there any chance Heartland will be adding 6 point level up systems to the Torque in the near future?

HornedToad

The guy that bought my Torque 321 from me last year parks next door in storage and I noticed the other day that he had added the level up.

weekender01

The guy that bought my Torque 321 from me last year parks next door in storage and I noticed the other day that he had added the level up.

Thanks for that. Any idea which brand he added? Also how would one get this added? I have heard good things about the Lippert 6 point level up system, but cannot find out who can add this. Do they do this at the Heartland Rallies?

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Lippert does it in Elkart. I dont know if any of there other locations do it. You could call Lippert and ask. If you order a coach, you might be able to have Lippert install it after HL builds it. People have done that before.

weekender01

Lippert does it in Elkart. I dont know if any of there other locations do it. You could call Lippert and ask. If you order a coach, you might be able to have Lippert install it after HL builds it. People have done that before.

Thanks. I will check with Lippert.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
We just recently added the 6 pt Level Up to our Elkridge. We had it done in Elkhart at Lippert. One day to install. Not sure if the Torque has electric or hydraulic front landing gear, but ours had electric. Lippert replaced the entire front landing gear assembly. They even added a separate pump just for the Level Up. The did a great job. Love the system.