Water Pump Location 2013 Big Country 3250TS

Donszarko

Trying to find where water pump is located on BC 3250TS? A bit noisy and I want to check to see if lines or pump are lose.

My manuals do not show.

Don

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Trying to find where water pump is located on BC 3250TS? A bit noisy and I want to check to see if lines or pump are lose.

My manuals do not show.

Don

Remove the basement wall panel closest to your UDC. It's usually near there on most rigs.

Donszarko

I looked for a smaller access panel right behind the the UDC but it almost seems I would have to clean out the stroage and climb in the belly? Guess I will have to take a closer look tomorrow.

I know that my fresh water tank is is under the bed and likley juts above the water pump so you are probaly correct.

Don

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I looked for a smaller access panel right behind the the UDC but it almost seems I would have to clean out the stroage and climb in the belly? Guess I will have to take a closer look tomorrow.

I know that my fresh water tank is is under the bed and likley juts above the water pump so you are probaly correct.

Don

I modified my basement panels to provide easy access. I chose this style while others have hinged the panels or put sliding tracks on for access panels. Since this photo was taken, I modified them to be held in place with barrel hasps. The one with the vent provides access to my relocated surge suppressor and converter.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I took my basement wall panel out the other day . . . the water pump was right there!

Donszarko

Thanks, I feel more confident now. This will be my project for tomorrow.

I have to to compliment this owners forum. Never have I had the benefit of practical experience and expertise offered by those who have responded to my questions.

Don

Donszarko

Thought I would follow up to advise that I did in fact Locate the water pump as well as all water lines connecting to the UDC, the inverter and a maze of electrical wiring behind one single panel in the basement of my B Country 3250.

I was was surprised at how accessible everything is and only three screws to remove. Even found the problem with the noisy pump. One corner had not been secured from the factory causing it to vibrate.

And there are no low point drains for cold or hot water lines.

Thanks to everyone who offered advice.

Don

GOTTOYS

Don
I have a BC 3250 and the fresh water tank is the last tank toward the rear just above the axles. There is nothing under the bed except for the hydraulics for the slide out. The water pump is located about 1 foot behind the UDC just behind the basement wall. Remove the 4 screws (one in each corner) holding the basement wall in place just behind the UDC and you can swing out the angled section of the wall to gain access to the pump. It fits just inside the panel. No crawling in the belly needed....Don

Donszarko

I have a BC 3250 and the fresh water tank is the last tank toward the rear just above the axles. There is nothing under the bed except for the hydraulics for the slide out. The water pump is located about 1 foot behind the UDC just behind the basement wall. Remove the 4 screws (one in each corner) holding the basement wall in place just behind the UDC and you can swing out the angled section of the wall to gain access to the pump. It fits just inside the panel. No crawling in the belly needed....Don

I know what you mean but on my unit the UDC is screwed to an angular wall which is 1/2" or 3/4" particle board covered by a thinner cloth board. Appears to be solid. Will take another look to see how easy the UDC wall will swing out. Seriously contemplating simply making a cut on the larger panel just behind the UDC and hinging the cut piece to open for easy access to the pump. Would not have to crawl in the belly.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
My hinged set up. No more screws.

Attachments

• trailer mods 018 (Large).jpg
    trailer mods 018 (Large).jpg
    104 KB · Views: 43
  • trailer mods 017 (Large).jpg
    trailer mods 017 (Large).jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 37
  • trailer mods 016 (Large).jpg
    trailer mods 016 (Large).jpg