Towel Racks 4 2900MK

flyfishing48

Hi,
We are starting to put things into our new unit and came up against towel bars. I guess we expected the shower door to have one but it doesn't. Now we have to pick out a spot to hang one. We are wondering what other folks have done/are doing
I am going to make a small towel rack for a hand towel and hang it under the medicine cabinet. The bath towels have us scratching our heads right now.

Thanks in advance of any help.:)

jimtoo

Your floor plan is very close to ours for the bedroom and bath area. I went to Walmart, ( where else?) and bought a couple of towel racks that were made with a wooden dowel between the brackets. I cut the dowel to the length that I needed to fit the inside of the pot room door. When we shower, we normally just open the pot room door and the towels are right there, handy when you open the shower door.

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
We bought a bronze colored towel rack and mounted it on the bottom side of the shelf over the toilet. We have the BH 3370, but it looks like the same shelf as in yours. We had to cut the bar a couple inches to fit the shelf length. We also bought a couple matching over the door hooks and mounted them on the inside of the door. Used a free-standing paper holder and a metal wall planter painted bronze for magazines. All at Wal-mart except for the planter which was at Big Lots.

fishn2dmax

On our 08 2900 MK, We added some low-cost brown plastic flip-down single towel holders on the potty room door. When not in use we flip them up to maximize the space. Now if could only find a way to secure / lock the pocket door between the bath area and the lower section of the coach. My DW has been walked in on a few times by our childrens friends and I have not come up with a easy way to secure that door from the bedroom/ bath side?

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
The DW got a towel rack from one of those bed & bath stores that hangs (hooks ) from the top of the door and holds 3 towels. We have it on the inside of the bathroom door and works fine for us....Ken

jonesj2

My wife did the same as katkens, purchased hooks for the bathroom door and one for the outside of the shower beside the sink.None

charliehorse

towel rack

we use a spring loaded shower curtian rod - from bed,bath & beyond - goes wall-to-wall over commode in the "business office"

Duramax1

We got a chrome towel rack from Walmart which is installed by hanging on the inside of the commode door. It has three towel rods each of which is spaced differently to allow towels to hang down without being completely on top of each other. This is helpful for drying.

I screwed the two brackets to the top of the door and it came with four friction pads which were installed on the bottom of the rack. As a result, the rack is very solid and will not mark up the door.

We are very pleased with it and it only cost $11.00