awnbrella supports

Has anyone had any experience with awnbrella supports ? They are used to give support to an extended awning that has an awning shade attached . This set up appears to make an RV Arizona room of sorts and is left up for long periods of time . Their main funtion is to keep the awning from flapping in the wind .I bought four of them and now have second thoughts ! I heard , after I bought them of course , that they stretch the awning and you may have problems rolling up your awning .We park for long periods of time and hated the hassel of unrolling and rolling the old awning up every day . However our new BH 3600RL has an electric awning which shoundn't be such a hassel . I think I just answered my own question ! I would still like to hear any comments that are out there on them . Thanks ! Gene 2003 Chevy Duramax 4x4 short box .

jopatk

Awnbrella Supports

We snowbird to So. Cal. and installed four of these supports to our camper last year. I now have a new Sundance 5th wheel and am now in the process of installing them on this camper. We used them last year and wouldn't be without them. They are a must down south in the windy conditions. A close friend has a motor home with electric awning and he's trying to get rid of his awning so he can put on a manual awning and use the Awnbrellas since he was so impressed with mine.

06 F-350 CC LB 4X4 Diesel w/Sundance 2998RB 5th Wheel. Love them both.:)

Tom of Ypsi

We had something similar when we had a sticks and bricks home. We had a non electric Sunsetter awning with the supports and it withstood 70 mph winds with no ill effects. We also have the electric awnings on our Landmark, roll it up when we leave for the day and put it back out when we return. Sure wish the wind sensor worked though.