Bighorn - Bighorn 3760EL Pictures

Krogh

I have an order for a 3760EL. Was told that production started on 8/24. Would it be inappropriate to ask if someone at the factory could take some pictures for me. I would have like to visit the factory, but I will be over seas until just before I'm scheduled to pick the RV up from the dealer

danemayer

Re: ATF: Bighorn - Bighorn 3760EL Pictures

If production started on 8/24, it likely exited the factory on 8/25 and went to a storage area waiting for the transport company to pick it up and take it to your dealer. It may have already left Elkhart.

Krogh

Wow. I would have assumed that they took at least 6-8 weeks to build.

danemayer

It may take 4-5 weeks from placing an order, to getting all the parts into the manufacturing queue. Once the frame goes into the left side of the factory, it takes about 1.5 days to put it all together. Trailers getting full body paint go to the local paint shop and it adds a week.

Sweenja1

We purchased out 3760 EL on March 23rd and it was ready for shipping on April 29th. Our dealer had for about 3 weeks before they did the DPI, we picked it up on May 21st. We used it a lot this summer and built the expected list of very minor warranty issues still to be addressed by the dealer. Taking it in September 21st. We love the 3760 EL, you will be very happy with it, enjoy!

Toy1Ton

Toy 1 Ton
does any body with the 3760 have the new norcold fridge? if so does it have a drain hose to the out side?