New to This

gpage

We just purchased our new 2016 22RBK in August and love it! Hope to meet new & interesting people on this forum.

AAdams

Congratulations on the new North Trail. There is a wealth of knowledge on the forum. We just attended our first chapter rally in Carthage MO and had a great time. Meet a lot of really nice people there and we are planning on attending more rallies. Join the Club ( First year is free ) and you can attend the a rally or more without paying the non-member fee.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats! The NorthTrail is a great trailer. We loved ours, a 21fbs. Be sure to attend a rally new you! They are great fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'Lil Guy'

Congrats on your new NT and welcome to the forum. We started out with the NT21FBS and loved it. We've since been moving up 2 feet at a time.lol Check into the HOC and try to attend some rallys. Great to be able to put faces to the names of the people you meet here. Believe me, everyone here is interesting in there own way. Matter of fact, I think I'm also fascinating. Hope to meet you down the road someday. Later and enjoy that new rig.
BTW, I'm old too.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
BTW, I'm old too.

I'm almost old . . . I'm putting that off till next year!

To the OP . . . welcome to the Heartland family!

We are a fun bunch, and as others have said, once you get to a rally, you'll not want to miss any of them!

You'll love that North Trail!

gpage

sounds great. First time campers for my wife and I, we have gone 2x now and just love it. Going up to door county this weekend, plan on watching the Sunday night FB game utilizing the outside kitchen/bar on a 42'' flat screen, also a fire going too!!!!

MTPockets

I'm almost old . . . I'm putting that off till next year!

To the OP . . . welcome to the Heartland family!

We are a fun bunch, and as others have said, once you get to a rally, you'll not want to miss any of them!

You'll love that North Trail!
Gpage: congrats on the new rig! Welcome!

John - Don't kid yourself .... You're certainly a long way from new.... soooo

Grey Ghost

:cool: ​Welcome and congratulations on the new rig, I'm sure you will enjoy it a lot. Also welcome to this site, I think you find that most people here can be extremely helpful regarding any questions you might have in the future. Again, welcome and enjoy your new rig!!