Couch

dm2776

Has anyone else just had their couch disintegrate. Is it because we are not full time so it is stored a lot not climate controlled. I have 2012 cyclone 3712ck

TxCowboy

In our 2011 Greystone, we had the Euro style recliners and ottomans deteriorate in only two years. The leather style finish cracked and peeled. We replaced it with similar but much better quality chairs we found on Amazon.

We tried to keep the interior of the Greystone at somewhere between 55 to 65 percent humidity and temps in the 75 to 85 degree range during the times it was stored in our backyard but the chairs and ottomans still failed.

RoadJunkie

You'll have to define "disintegrate", but my "Pleather" flaked off in several areas; both recliners and sofa. They now look ugly and need to be replaced. Actually we have already replaced one recliner.

TxCowboy

You'll have to define "disintegrate", but my "Pleather" flaked off in several areas; both recliners and sofa. They now look ugly and need to be replaced. Actually we have already replaced one recliner.

RJ, here's what we picked up from Amazon for the Greystone. Bought them over the Christmas holidays on sale for $199 each delivered. We bought two and loved them. Plus they arrived in four days!

They are very comfortable but lightweight and sturdy. I do suggest that you assemble the back to the base only after you get them inside the RV. Ask me how I know!

The price is back to normal now but maybe the price will drop again over the holidays.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005FP3TSK?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00