Items for the new to the 5er life

SPeter

Just to let you know we are new to the 5th wheel life. My wife Cindi and I purchased a Cyclone 3950 ( which is having the fiberglass repaired and 2 new windows installed as the delivering firm scraped the side of the coach and cracked 2 of the windows during the transport ) and we are new to pulling. I have a 2005 F-350 4X4 dually to pull the coach and use for work.
I guess I am looking for advise and all the great tricks everyone out there has aquired during their time in their units and on the road.
Any advise will be very helpful and very much appreciated.

Thank you all for any and all of your help,
Steve, Cindi
the 2 labrador children ( Beau & Ceildh )
For the non Galic out there Ceildh is pronounced Kay-Lee or party girl

Safe travels to everyone

jbeletti

Hi Steve and Cindi and welcome to the forum and congratulations on your Cyclone. Sorry to hear about the delivery issues.

Here's a link to some beginner driving tips from me and tips by others to get you started on the towing side.

Another idea - if you want to make 200 instant friends who all own Heartland products, join me and 200 of my friends at the 2008 International Heartland Owners Rally to be held in Branson, MO this June 12-15. Here's a link for more info.

Again - welcome :)

truknutt

Committed Member
Welcome Steve, Cindi & pups,

It's great to have another Cyclone out there. I only have a 3210 but, if you search out user "htneighbors", you'll find that he has a new 3950, also.

He has been on this forum with a boatload of comments and suggestions. He also has photos posted in the HOG (Gallery).

Again, welcome to the family!

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
Cyclone 3950

Alright! Welcome to the forum and congrats on the Cyclone! :cool::D I'm sure you'll learn quite a bit on this forum - I know I have - and it continues! I have read almost all of the posts that have ever been listed. I first read all the Cyclone posts - then the general forum, then just went through the other threads. Now, all I have to do is go to the NEW POSTS.

My Cyclone is working out great for me, nothing that I haven't been able to correct myself - so far. I work away from home and live in it rather than buy someone a motel! :p It is my first RV and I just picked it up on March 8! After reading about those who have had different RVs over the years, I know we made the right choice with Heartland!

Enjoy - and don't be afraid to ask questions. There's either already a thread on here about it someone will point you to or people will respond with assistance. :D

SPeter

HT,
Wow the 3950 must attract the same thoughts and buyer types. We purchased it to take the Team to different job sites up and down the front range here in colorado and wyoming. I agree with you why pay (in my case 300.00 to 450.00 per night) for hotel rooms for the crew when we can all stay in the 5er. Then we have it for the weekends to play in.
Cindi & I are looking foward to meeting all of you and getting to know you all.

Safe travels to all,
Cindi & Steve