Lead time for new North Trail TT

fdechaine

Howdy

How long does it typically take to manufacture a new 26RKS? I ask because I've had one on order since the 10th of March and still don't have a delivery date for it. I received the VIN number of March 20th.

Thanks
Frank

M

Mcreech

Frank, when people ask me that question at RV shows across the Country, My reply is anywhere from 4-8 weeks....The problem isn't building the unit because that takes me about 4 days to build....Its getting the unit in the schedule, and to ensure parts are here in time to start building, I schedule 4 weeks in advance. For example, if you ordered a unit today, the next schedule is for the week of May 19th....But then once I'm done with it..We give it to a transport company and sometimes it can sit there for a week or two before it even gets on the road, then a couple day of driving.....So back to the question 4-8 weeks.....What dealer did you buy it from and i might be able to call the dealer with a time frame, that he could share with you...

Thanks
Mike C

fdechaine

Thanks Mike,

Based on what you said, it sounds like my unit should have been scheduled for build around the week of April 7th since it was ordered the week of March 10th. It isn't going very far (RV Capital Wholesalers in Elkhart) so hopefully they will be getting it in the next week or so so I can pick it up in early May.

Thanks again for the response
Frank