Fuel Cost Savings at ALL Stations

wdk450

Gang:
I saw this posting on another RVing forum I read. Maybe some of you might find this useful:

"Not a joke or a scam. Join Pentagon Federal Credit Union. Put $5 in your savings account and $25 in a money market account and get their credit card that gives you 5% off gas and diesel at any pump at any station.
Call 7 days a week. 800 247-5626.
Be on line at www.penfed.org
A little bit of work but 5% is like $.13 cents off $2.50.
And, they bill you NET. You don't have to ask for a check or wait for a check. I pay my monthly charge via automatic transfer from another bank account; no stamp, no late fees.
Anyone can join this credit union."

A subsequent posting noted that PFCU is proactive about credit card fraud, and that you should call them with your travel plans when travelling out of state to prevent the card being declined.

pegmikef

FYI the Sam's Club MasterCard gives a five percent rebate on gas/fuel at any station except H.E.B and Costco. It also gives three percent on all travel and dining expenses (this includes RV parks), and one percent on all other purchases. Unlike the OP's deal, Sam's pays the rebates in cash once a year normally around January or February. I just look at it as "money in the bank."