Introduction - Missouri Chapter Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations and thank you, Larry and Gayle Kuykendall (Larry and Gayle) for volunteering to be the new Chapter Leaders for the Missouri Chapter in the South Central Region.

This chapter includes the states of Missouri and Kansas until such time as someone volunteers to be the leader of a Kansas Chapter.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming, your new Missouri Chapter Leaders, Larry and Gayle!

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Welcome aboard Larry and Gayle. I know you will do well a Chapter Leaders. Have fun!

pegmikef

Congratulations Larry and Gayle. After the great rally you put on, we are glad you decided to hang around as the chapter leaders. Thanks, Mike and Peggy

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Larry and Gayle,
Congratulations on your new Chapter Leader position. It is a fun "job". Hope to see you down the road. Trace

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations Larry and Gayle. If we can help with anything, just ask. Enjoy :)

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats Larry and Gayle. Happy to have y'all in the SC region as well. Hope to see y'all in Louisiana soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Larry & Gayle,

Congrats and thanks for stepping up. If you're going to be in the Coastal Bend, we'll see you this winter to catch up.

olcoon

Way to go Larry & Gayle, I had a sneaking suspicion you guys would step up to the plate! If there is anything Sally & I can do to help you, (as long as we aren't in timbuktu), let us know!

dlw930

Congratulations Larry and Gayle! You'll be great Chapter Leaders and I look forward to coming to one of your rallies soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations Larry and Gayle. You both are super people and friends and will do a fantastic job as a leader.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome to the Leadership team Larry and Gayle. Thanks for stepping up and don't hesitate to reach out and ask for help or advice from any of us.

Rod

Larry and Gayle

retired Missouri Chapter Leaders
Gayle and I would like to thank all who have responded with well wishes on us taking over for Jeff and Joy as Missouri Chapter Leaders. Our goal will be to make the rallys fun and informative and work to grow the chapter maintaining the ideals of the HOC.
Thank You Larry and Gayle

jbeletti

Larry and Gayle - congrats on your new role and thank you for taking it on. Have a great time running your chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.