Charleston / Newport high bred - front part Newport (including 1/2 bath), Charleston living area!

randolu

I think the perfect rig would have the front part of the Newport all the way back to the 1/2 bath. From that point on it would have the living area of the Charleston. Now that would be AWESOME! Any chance we might see a floor plan like this? Would anyone else like to see this rig?

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I like this idea, if I can have the optional office in place of the half-bath! We were thinking the combo of a "CharlesPort" would be a good mix, when we were standing in the Charleston at the RV Show.

Miltp920

I think we would be ordering one IF Landmark makes this floor plan. We LOVE that living room. We would be OK with it being a Big Horn too. Like that whisper quiet a/c.

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
I think that would make a great floor plan plus I would love to see the full paint option back for the Landmarks never been a fan of the current paint scheme

lynner49

I think you're on the right track randolu! However, our perfect Landmark 5th Wheel mashup would be a hybrid of the Charleston back living area (living room, dining and kitchen with it's four slide-outs), and the Key West front from the kitchen hutch with side-by-side washer/dryer beneath it, forward! As you said, "That would be AWESOME!" We're still in the market to purchase our first RV, and would love to know if this could be a possibility in the VERY near future? Thanks for listening, and for any response anyone could offer.

dpclapham

We were so torn between the Charleston and the Newport ... side by side they were both excellent choices. You really could have solved our dilemma if there would have been the combination! That would have been the perfect fit!