Introducing the 2017 Ford Super duty

Oregon_Camper

Well i guess it was. Standing by on what the MSRP will be. I suspect about a $2 - 3K difference between the 2016 and 2017.

isn't that the case every model year change?

The 6 camera's are cool....the rest not so much. Never got to see the inside.

IronJ

That front end looks like a chevy. ..I like the new features...I can see a trade and new truck in my future !!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

IronJ

Agreed!!..we have a bmw x5 with that birds eye setup where you can see all around and in front where you are parking....

I tell my wife every time I drive it "why couldn't ford do this"..how nice would that have been.....

IronJ

The ford system supports multiple sensors already. ..I have aftermarket wheels/tires on my truck with sensors as well as the factory ones I swap on occasionaly...when I was parked in my garage I was getting low pressure warnings from a tire not even mounted on truck bit sitting in a rack across the way??...

This thing looks like a pulling dream, but those dually fenders are hideous....😕

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
I like what I see so far but I promised the wife a new vw convertible before I get a new toy. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Oh Man!! That is the same conversation we are having right now......

Lol yeah Jo has fallen in love with the VW Bug convertibles and actually drove one recently so she has itch. Told her we have to wait lol

mbootag

I read a guy sat in the one of the test unit and took note it had 1-10 on the screen? Guess we won't know until it is actually available

z06

I read a guy sat in the one of the test unit and took note it had 1-10 on the screen? Guess we won't know until it is actually available

Copied off of Ford website introducing the 2017 Super Duty

[h=1]6.2L Gas FFV[/h]/// with CNG/propane capability and increased torque. /// Featuring TorqShift-G, a new 6-speed automatic transmission on F-250 gas models.
[h=1]6.8L Gas[/h]/// with CNG/propane capability and increased torque. /// Now featuring the TorqShift 6-speed SelectShift automatic transmission.
[h=1]6.7L Power Stroke® Diesel[/h]/// with increased torque. /// Featuring the TorqShift 6-speed SelectShift automatic transmission.