Another New Big Horn Owner

We finally have our new Big Horn 3055 sitting our driveway! We have spent over a year looking at 5th wheel trailers and the Big Horn was "the pick of the litter". We ordered our 2009 3055 early in Feb. and it arrived at the dealer in Nebraska in late March. We spent three days in the unit near the dealership and worked out a few minor 'bugs'. We brought it home and have been checking things out and adding several 'comfort items'. We are very happy with the unit so far. We plan to leave North Central Kansas around the end of April headed for Canada and Alaska, staying until the snow runs us out late this Fall. We have previously owned a 5th wheel trailer but nothing to compare to the Big Horn. I have been getting information and ideas from this forum for several months. You are a great bunch of folks and have been a much appreciated resource for information. Hope to see you all down the road. Thanks for all of your help.

SmokeyBare

Odie & Janice,

Congratulations on your new BigHorn !! Welcome to the Heartland Family.

Hope you get as much enjoyment out of your new BigHorn as we have ours.

Hope we see you at a Heartland Owner's Rally real soon.

Oldlthrneck

Just an Old Jarhead
Odie and Janice, Congratulations on the new Big Horn. Elizabeth and I could not imagine owning anything else. Welcome to the Heartland family.
Fred& Elizabeth

N9MB

Congratulations on the new Bighorn, you'll have to post some pics of the new rig. Great choice!

wfwilson

Founding Canadian Region Director - Retired
Congratulations and welcome to the Heartland family you will enjoy !
Regards
Wayne

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Congratulations on the new rig. You'll love it! Hope you have as much fun with yours as we have had with ours.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Welcome and congratulations! The 3055 was my first choice...if they ever make an area for a stackable washer/dryer, I just might change!!

Enjoy your new rig!!

Peteandsharon

Congratulations, guys on your new rig. We just bought our 3055 off the lot last week and will probably take it home next weekend. I understand your excitement. We're jealous that you get to take off and go north like that. You'll have a wonderful time and I think you made a great choice. We love the 3055 floorplan. Best of luck, Pete

CGibson

Congratulations on your new rig. I know you will enjoy it as much as we do ours. When you come up here, keep a look out for us. We will be around in a big silver Dodge Megacab and a BH 3400RE. Come on over and say hello if you see us. We will be in Denali July 4th and in Homer in Aug, and various other places throughout the state.

Fishingicon

New BH 3055

We picked up our BH 3055 last Friday and took it home (about 100 mi dealer to our place). Spent thru today getting it clean to our liking and loaded. So far it is exceeding our expectations.
We have a couple short shake-down cruises scheduled in the next few weeks.
We will then head North to MT for July and then do the Alaska trip in Aug & Sep.