Introduction - California-North Chapter Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations and thank you, Chuck and Donna Hale (LTZ) for volunteering to be the Chapter Leaders for the California-North Chapter of the Pacific Region.

This chapter includes the northern part of the state of California. The southern boundary of the California-North Chapter is the northern borders of the counties of Monterey, San Benito, Fresno and Inyo.

California-North has not had Chapter Leaders since 2013, so everyone, please join me in welcoming, your new California-North Chapter Leaders, Chuck and Donna!

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Congratulations Chuck and Donna! We are sorry we didn't get the chance to meet the two of you in Jackson. We look forward to meeting you at a future event! :)

SD08ER

Can I get a Hale YES for stepping up as the California North Chapter Leaders. Congratulation Chuck & Donna. Did you get the new trailer yet? Post some pictures when you can.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Congrats Chuck and Donna on stepping up for this position. I agree with Scott.

Can we get a HALE yes.

jbeletti

Chuck and Donna - I'm privileged to have met you several times over the years and I'm pleased that you're taking on the role of NorCal Chapter Leaders. A big role now with the redistricting of CA. Thank you both. All the best!

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations Chuck and Donna, Welcome to the Heartland Family. Dan and Karen- North Central Region Director

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Can I get a Hale YES for stepping up as the California North Chapter Leaders. Congratulation Chuck & Donna. Did you get the new trailer yet? Post some pictures when you can.

Hi Scott & Roxan,

"Hale Yes"

Thank you, can't wait to see you guys in our new trailer BUT for now we are still twins!!

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Congratulations guys. It was great to spend time with you this summer and fall. Now we have next year to look forward to!

Kristy

LTZ

Congratulations Chuck and Donna. Trace

Thanks Trace...we are looking forward to it!

Congratulations Chuck and Donna! We are sorry we didn't get the chance to meet the two of you in Jackson. We look forward to meeting you at a future event! :)

Jerrod & Rhonda,

We were looking forward to meeting you both too. Travel safe, hope to see you soon.

Congrats and welcome from SWLA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the best wishes!

Congratulations Chuck and Donna, Welcome to the Heartland Family. Dan and Karen- North Central Region Director

Dan & Karen, Thanks for the warm welcome from the North Central Region!! Hope to meet you some day!

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations Chuck and Donna! You guys are going to be a huge asset to the Heartland Owners Club and to the Northern California Chapter! I look forward to working with you guys and attending your rallies! You guys are amazing people and we love spending time with you guys and look forward to many great adventures in the future!

Rod

WeRWilsons

Congratulations to our fellow Modestans, great neighbors, great friends and two of the best people we know..Chuck and Donna Hale...you truly are the reason Linda and I ever considered purchasing a Heartland product and joining the HOC. We cherish your friendship and look forward to attending and helping out with your rallies. I cannot think of two more deserving people to take over this leadership position. We are two doors down and here for you as needed.

Anthony & Linda Wilson

LTZ

Congrats Chuck and Donna on stepping up for this position. I agree with Scott.

Can we get a HALE yes.

Hi Jim, what the "Hale". We missed you and Melody in Oregon. That darn job thing can sure get in the way. Travel safe and we will see you soon.

LTZ

Chuck and Donna - I'm privileged to have met you several times over the years and I'm pleased that you're taking on the role of NorCal Chapter Leaders. A big role now with the redistricting of CA. Thank you both. All the best!

Thank you Jim, It has been our pleasure to meet up with you and Nancy over the years. We always look forward to seeing you guys. We would like to thank you for your continued support of the Heartland Owners Club. We have met so many great friends and seen some most amazing sights thru out our travels with the club. Thanks for making this possible.

LTZ

Congrats Chuck and Donna this calls for some BACARDI. Floyd

Thanks Floyd, that's a great idea. You get the Bacardi and I will run up a pirate flag that says "Time flies when you are having RUM". We better not tell the girls or our plans could get foiled (wink wink). We miss you guys and look forward to seeing you and Carol.
Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.