2nd Air Conditioning Unit

djkelsoe

When I put my camper into the shop for all the warranty items I also had them install a 2nd air conditioner in the front bedroom. It was pre-wired for it and the trailer was wired for 50 amp service, so all was good to go. I had the chance of using it and you can probaly hang meat in the trailer now. 15,000 BTUs in the main cabin and 13,500 in the bedroom. This will come in handy in the summer.

Goldenwingers

goldenwingers
The second A/C is really nice during July and August in the south, we just couldn't do without it in Alabama but don't think I will need it this summer in Montana. Oh well, glad we got it for those times we do need it.

Don

jwb187

You will find that you will really like the 2nd AC unit. Most of the time you can run the unit in the front bedroom and it will cool the entire trailer. Even though it makes more noise this is a non issue if you are in the kitchen or living room of the 5'ver. Very few days have we had to run both AC's to keep cool. At night we just reverse the operation and use the regular AC, close the bedroom door and all you get is cool air and no noise. JMHO.....jwb.

djkelsoe

You will find that you will really like the 2nd AC unit. Most of the time you can run the unit in the front bedroom and it will cool the entire trailer. Even though it makes more noise this is a non issue if you are in the kitchen or living room of the 5'ver. Very few days have we had to run both AC's to keep cool. At night we just reverse the operation and use the regular AC, close the bedroom door and all you get is cool air and no noise. JMHO.....jwb.

Great idea. I will definitely try that!