First Trip of the Year!

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
We were out for our first trip of the year. It was 77 degrees today and there was still snow on the ski slopes.... CRAZY. The North Trail turned alot of heads pulling into the campground. Here are some pics.

Attachments

• RR 1.jpg
    RR 1.jpg
    353.4 KB · Views: 155
  • RR 2.jpg
    RR 2.jpg
    320.8 KB · Views: 147
  • RR 3.jpg
    RR 3.jpg
    351.3 KB · Views: 139
  • RR 5.jpg
    RR 5.jpg
    302.5 KB · Views: 145

sgtbigb

Great looking Rig

Nice loking rig, are you in the twilight zone or is the date in your camera wrong:D

CampingJunkie

Congratulations. We have the same unit and love it. I am sure you will have many happy trips in yours as we have had in ours thus far.

Jennifer

currituck0209

That is a very good looking rig, love the north trails. I have a 2010 , 28 RLS, Going to try to go one more time before putting it up.

truknutt

Committed Member
Hey now! This is Jamie the PA CHAPTER's Ice Cream Connection! Don't be pickin' on "THE MAN"!! Cheryl, oh Cheryl get on 'em! :mad:

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
OK, OK, my secret is out. We actually test all the prototype travel trailers for Heartland. They often come to us for our expert opinion and ask us for our insight on products and designs that are on the cutting edge of the RV industry.......wait,wait....oh, I'm just dreaming.:(

imchud

OK, OK, my secret is out. We actually test all the prototype travel trailers for Heartland. They often come to us for our expert opinion and ask us for our insight on products and designs that are on the cutting edge of the RV industry.......wait,wait....oh, I'm just dreaming.:(

I just knew it... YOU ARE A TIME JUMPER...