Landmark Times Two

mikenjulie

We are Mike & Julie and our friends are John and Maria. We have been looking at 5th wheels for quite a while. On March 15th at 4:30 pm we went to Clovis RV to see what models they had on their lot. All of us loved the Pinehurst with the slate interior.

Curtis, our salesman introduced us to Bill the sales manager and the negotiations began. We reminded them that when they had an RV show at the Hanford, CA fairgrounds that they promised to pay off our current rigs and give us a great deal on the new ones.

When it was all said and done it was like we were all old friends. Everyone was cracking jokes and having a good time. The only big decision we had to make was who was going to get the one Landmark Pinehurst on their lot and who would have to wait for one to arrive from the factory at a future date. It was an easy decision since our friends had to move their fence back to make room to park their new Landmark. We were then introduced to Dan the finance man. He was just as nice as everyone else at Clovis RV. When it was all said and done it was 10:00 pm and everyone was ready to go home.

We picked up “Landmark 1” on April 2nd at RV Outlet in Fresno and John and Maria were there with us doing the PDI. We found some minor issues with a beautiful rig. There is nothing better than four pairs of eyes when doing a PDI.

Since this is our first 5th wheel my wife and I are proud to say we were able to park this rig on our RV pad without causing any damage to the rig or the house.

We are all on pins and needles waiting for a phone call telling us that “Landmark 2” has arrived so we can make plans for our maiden voyage which looks like it will be Memorial Day weekend!

Congrates!

We purchased our 09 Cyclone from ClovisRV as well. We were very satisfied with how they treated us. And, even though we ordered our unit almost six months prior to its arrival (we had to finish our driveway), they kept their word on everything they promised us.

Glad to hear you had a good experieince too!

Rock On...

mikenjulie

Landmark Times Two Update

Hello everyone,
I just wanted to let you know that the second Landmark (Landmark 2) arrived at Clovis RV yesterday afternoon. John and Maria went to look over their new rig and they are so happy. RV Outlet is going to put a rush on getting their rig ready to go and the PDI is scheduled for Thursday May 1st. Now we are all HAPPY CAMPERS!:D

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Great news on John and Maria Landmark !! The maiden voyage on Memorial Day sounds like a go !!! Happy Camping

jblack

thank you

Congrates!

We purchased our 09 Cyclone from ClovisRV as well. We were very satisfied with how they treated us. And, even though we ordered our unit almost six months prior to its arrival (we had to finish our driveway), they kept their word on everything they promised us.

Glad to hear you had a good experieince too!

Rock On...

Thank you for the possitive words Thor. I hope everything is going wonderful for you and your family.
john

jbeletti

John,

You had me going there for a moment. I thought Thor was back. This thread is over a year old. I believe Thor is deployed. And we miss him!

Jim

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
Thor is normally a fireman from Ventura, CA. I had the pleasure of seeing him drive his huge Cyclone thru campsites at one of our earlier So Cal rallies in 2008. I was watching in wonderment as he missed firepits, low hanging tree branches, and picnic tables by inches. His crew of his wonderful wife and many kids in that all white huge Cyclone was amazing. I went over to him later as he drove with one hand on the wheel and asked him how he could maneuver so adeptly. He smiled and said no sweat he drives a fire engine for a living. We all wish him a safe, swift return from his dangerous, overseas assignment. Jim, I was surprised that John, who sold me my RV at Clovis didn't catch the date of the post. LOL