Sundance 3300RC 2998RB

KiwiRV

We are very impressed with this forum and think it is great the way members write in with such useful advice.
We are looking for a new small toyhauler or bunkhouse with maximum width of 8 feet and an extra door on the left.
The 3300RC and 2998RB are at the top of our list (along with KZ Durango 325BH) The toy hauler appeals more because of greater load capacity. We dont have toys other than bicycles.
Are there any quality issues to look out for?
Thanks.

JohnL

Sundance Product Manager
KiwiRV, Two great choices, the 3300RC will give you more options when you travel, taking toys, grills, firewood, crafts etc.... As far as quality issues, i am going to be a little bias, because i truly beleive and know that Sundance builds one of the top products in the industry. Saying that i have spent about 17 years in this industry and most of my life camping, and i can tell you that there are challenges sometimes when building RV's, we have gone from being a nobody to # 18 in the National Stat's (these #'s are driven by registrations) and Quality is a huge factor in campers buying the Sundance. I would think about where and how you are going to use your RV (careful you might have so much fun that you find yourselves going everywhere and doing everything ha! ha!). If you go to Alaska, check to see if it has shocks, 6000lb axels, E load tires, underbelly enclosed, bigger holding tanks, and can i take everthing i own (sorry that would be my wife). If you see something wrong when looking for a RV make notes and ask if this will be fixed and ask why it hasn't been fixed already. In my world i would love for everthing to be perfict but as i look in the mirror i know that's not going to happen - but do know that Sundance and Heartland will do everything possible to make your Sundance the best we can so you can enjoy the Dream. Sincerely, John Leonard Sundance Mgr.

KiwiRV

Thanks John, we are impressed with the specs of the 3300RC, and also by the owners forum. Seems you guys are keen to respond to comments and use this to continually improve a good product. Any plans for a model like the 3300RC but with a front bed slide added. We like the increased wardrobe space of the front bedslide units but like the toyhauler versatility. If you did one we might just buy it.

KiwiRV

Even though you don't have the front bedslide we have compared all the other features and especially the carrying capacity with some other makes. The Sundance comes out on top so we are now going to get quotes on the 3300RC funhauler.