Old problem new twist

Niles

Went on our first outing this year, 30 mile from home, guess what when I got out of the truck had a tire going down. First thought good old Goldways, well it wasn't their fault, had ran over something and put a slice in it. So goodyears are coming a little faster than I had planned. Now for the twist I took the tire off and got it replaced then when I came home took two more off to get them replaced, when under the rig I noticed the springs were pretty flat looking, is this common, it's on a 3670RL I think there should be some arch to them, but there sure ain't much. I will be in Elkhart next weekend and if you're reading this Jim would like for you to look at them. The other thing is I had a tire and rim off of a low boy semi trailer and it is the same tire I'm putting on the BH so I thought maybe the lug pattern would be the same and it was however I don't think I can leave it on it sticks out about 6 inches farther than the regular rims do, looks a little odd, but boy do I have a wide tracking 5th wheel.

jbeletti

Niles,

I'm no judge of good or bad when it comes to suspension. A much better bet is for you to call Heartland Customer Service on Monday morning. Tell then what you observed. Email them a picture if you have one. Ask them to facilitate an appt. at a local service center for the day you arrive. If you can come in Wednesday or earlier - even better.

Worst case, see if you can get a service center staff member to met you at your trailer at the CG for an inspection. Then you can go from there if work needs to be scheduled.

Jim