Cyclone mattress replacement

OtterMN

We have sold our 2011 Cyclone 3950 and while cleaning it out I found a huge pee stain on the master bed (nephew). I can't turn it over to the new owner with the mattress like that, so I want to replace it with the same or basically identical mattress. the mattress says "country rest pillow top made exclusively for heartland". It measures (about) 60" x 80" and 8" thick. It appears to be half box spring and half pillow top. I always thought it was super comfortable and I'd like to replace it with the same one if it's not too expensive.

Questions:
- Is the OEM mattress available from Heartland, and if so how much? Is it considered an innerspring mattress?
- What are the specs of the original mattress? length, width, thickness of pillow top, etc

danemayer

You could call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready. The parts dep't can probably give you an idea of how long it would take to get it. They may not be able to give you a price until it arrives and they get shipping cost (probably pretty high).

crazybanshee

go to your local mattress store and have one made. Our was about $350. Has to be way cheaper than having one shipped from Heartland