New Wyoming Member

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Please help me welcome our newest Wyoming Chapter Member, Mike & Betty Spear.

Mike & Betty, we are excited you have joined the Heartland Owners Club and the Mountain Region!
Let us know if you have any questions or need some help in getting around the web site.

We are all excited for the opportunity to meet you both soon!

Okay everyone, how about a nice welcome for Mike & Betty!

Mrsfish

Welcome aboard the heartland train. Love the state of Wyoming- maybe one day we can meet you there. Until then you are always welcome inArizona!!

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Welcome to the Heartland family. We have 2 rallies scheduled for May and September next year here in Colorado and would love to meet you at one of them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Welcome to 'The Family' (soundz kinda gangsta', don't it!) . . .

We are in the Colorado Chapter . . . although I am the 'Honorary Bastard Stepchild' of the Arizona Chapter . . . more on that later! :p

We are a fun group and have lots of fun when we get together in Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah and Wyoming!

Please join the HOC (Heartland Owner's Club) . . .

It is free for the first year, and I can attest that it will be worth it!

We've been to four HOC raliies, plus several other planned that are HOC sponsored campouts and we have had the time of our lives at each of them!

You won't regret it . . . I promise (fingers not crossed). :eek: :rolleyes: :cool:

'Lil Guy'

Welcome Mike and Betty to the forum and the Heartland family. Great bunch of people here sharing the same passion. We'll be up that way next year and looking for rallys along the way. Hope to run into you two in our travels.
Don't be strangers to the site. Later and have a great day.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Welcome Mike and Betty to the forum and the Heartland family. Great bunch of people here sharing the same passion. We'll be up that way next year and looking for rallys along the way. Hope to run into you two in our travels.
Don't be strangers to the site. Later and have a great day.

Hey Baker . . . when you get the new trailer, we'll call you 'Lil Big Guy!'!

And since you promised to come to Wyoming, you also have to try and make the Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico and Utah rallies as well!

We are a wild bunch . . . think you can handle us?????

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Mike & Betty,
Welcome to The Heartland Owners Club and Family. Hope to see you at an event in the near future.
If you have any questions about anything, please contact me. Trace

'Lil Guy'

Not to take away from the thread, soon I hope. And for an old man, I'll give it my best shot at running with the wild bunch.lol