• Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Club Member fee: 20
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date:8-27
  • Potluck time: 5:00 PM

------------------------------

Additional Info:
------------------------------
Additional sites may be available depending on the number of reservations. Sites are gravel and large, a few are paved. No cable but we had 32 stations on antenna. There is a restaurant (serving Turkey, of course) onsite as well as a dinner theater and gift shop.
GOLF: Thursday 10:00AM. Please let me know if you plan on golfing at the Medalist. http://www.themedalist.com/. I have three tee times booked with some open spots if anyone else would like to join us please let me know.
Green Fee: $29

Names/HOC#/Arrival date

1. Gerry & Debbie Atkinson #1750 8-20
2. Jim & Donna Heibeck #2265 8-22
3. Jerry & Jaci Volden #1770 8-24
4. Mike & Linda Numerick #1307 8-24
5. Dan & Carol Halvorsen #1785 8-24
6. Skip & Carol VanDriest #2734 8-24
7. Bob & Connie Sims #2319 8-25
8. Pam & Lyle Hesterman #2291 8-24
9. Kim & Dottie Miranda #1977 8-24
10. Gary & Marlene Hock #1621 8-23
11. Reggie & Nancy Hromek SOB
12. Chuck & Saundra Batcke #1046 8-25
13. Jim & Denise Fischer #2752 8-24
14. Larry & JoAnn McCullen #1060 8-22
15. Dave & Mary Hromek #1026 8-21
16. Jim & Claudia Pavlinik #1231 8-24
17. Tom & Deborah Wood #2538 8-25
18. Mike & Diane Roberts #2794 8-25
19. Terry & Jackie Spencer #2211 8-24
20. Dennis & Jackie Bailey #2285 8-24
21. Mike & Linda Kennedy #2148 8-24
22. Dave & Jenette McLeod #2575 8-24
23. Don & Joanne Kettlewell #1429 8-23
24. Doug Austin #3624 8-24
25. Mike & Anita Stewart #2723 8-25
26. Jim & Sue Staton #3345 8-24
27. Doug & Karen Wood SOB
28. Bill & Sue Coquillard #3325 8-24
29. Terry & Irene Woldring #1203 8-24

We will be having a Meet and Greet on Thursday, 8-25 at 3:00 PM that will also be a wine and cheese tasting. If you would like to Participate in this please bring either a local wine from your area or a favorite or some type of cheese. The Chapter will supply sample glasses, crackers, plates and napkins. You are also welcome to bring any other Hors d'oeuvres if you like

Breakfast: Friday, 9:00AM pancakes, sausage and scrambled eggs

Potluck info: Debbie is making a Polish dinner consisting of city chicken, kielbasa/sauerkraut, and meatballs along with Mashed potatoes. Please bring Desserts, vegetables and salads to compliment.

We will also have door prizes, a 50/25/25 raffle and an RV Lock auction after dinner on Saturday

We will also have coffee,juice and donuts/bagels or something of that sort on Thursday,Saturday and Sunday

Last edited:

kimdot

Hi Gerry and Debbie,

We called the campground and made our reservations. Will be arriving 8/24 and leaving 8/29. We were given site 81.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
We are originally from Jackson, Michigan (been in Colorado 20 1/2 years this time) and may try to make this rally as it is definately our turn to come back to Michigan for a family visit.

This rally is a perfect opportunity for us to plan a trip back that way!

We've been wanting to come back there and make a Heartland Owner's Club (HOC) Rally a part of our trip!

I'll let you know if we can make it!

By the way, the Colorado HOC is a great bunch, as is the entire Mountain Region HOC (probably the most active HOC Chapter at the moment), and we have a whole bunch of HOC Rallies planned over the next three years in case any of you are thinking about coming out to the Wild Wild West!

We are heading out to the Tucson, AZ Rally in five weeks and we have 51 Heartland RV's registered for the event!

And it will be a hoot . . .

Here is a link to the posting for this rally to get caught up: https://heartlandowners.org/showthr...hapter-Rally-AZ-Tucson-2-23-2016-to-2-28-2016

We have lots of fun and would welcome all of you to any of our Mountain Region HOC Rallies!

The Heartland Owner's Club (HOC) is one of the reasons we decided to stay with Heartland when we upgraded our RV trailer . . .

Had it not been for the HOC . . . we might have another brand parked next to our house right now!

Last edited:

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Reservation made! Connie and I will be in on the 25th and out on the 29th in site #74.

Last edited:

PALTeam

Past Indiana Chapter Leaders
Pam and I plan to attend, arriving on the 24th. Waiting on a call back or email response to make the reservation. Looking forward to it!

Reservation is in, we're in 78.

Last edited:

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Sorry it has been a while since I updated but I will be on it soon enough. That whole tax season thing gets in the way. Another two week push and it will be over.

Hi Jerry, long time no see.
Marlene & I will be there on the 23rd leaving on the 29th on site #77
Looking forward to seeing everyone.
Looking forward to a famous Turkey Dinner in Turkeyville.
Hockster

Mattman

Will I be out of place at a rally showing up with my kids? Or would you guys describe these as mature venue's? It's a good deal on a camping spot. So I may just come on that note. But curious what all goes on at these?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
It's not unusual to see kids or grand kids at rallies although attendance is mostly mature. You will not be out of place among Heartlanders.
Although we are not from Michigan, since 2008 we have missed only one MI Rally. Great people there.
Time to register.

Peace
Dave

convert

Reginald Hromek
- - - Updated - -
Hi Jerry,

WE are registered for the rally and will arrive on the 22nd and will depart on the 28th. Will see you then.
Reg and Nancy

Miltp920

Hi,

We met Gerry and Debbie at Tiara RV today while we were lounging in a potential future purchase.

Found out about this rally. I need to check my work schedule, but this might be our first Heartland Rally!

Sure enjoyed visiting with you folks,

Milt and Debbie

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Was Gerry buying that new Landmark that Debbie deserves? It's about time!

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Really Jay, I got the same question from Karen Halvorsen. Maybe you two could pool your resources and make it easier on me. Down to a couple of different models, won't be long.
I am sure glad it wasn't 90 degrees at Tiara because we had a great time meeting and visiting with Milt and Debbie for over an hour in what I believe may be there new Landmark.

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Chuck & Saundra are coming. Arrive 8/25 and depart 8/28 - site 60. Have to go to Chelsea on Saturday, though and might miss the potluck.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Okay Gerry we're in. Site #66.
Arrive 8-21, depart 8-29.
Now you can stop bugging me. :)

Peace
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.