Picked up 2950RK BC

chrizg

We signed the final papers on our 2950RK on friday and camped at the grounds attached to the dealership. Over all its leaps and bounds over our 01 21' trail lite. I love the basement storage, and storage inside. We had a few issues and I feel the PDI checklist was pencil whipped. Like no battery was installed, the grey water tanks drained extremly slow (5 mins of dumping and still lists 2/3 full), kitchen/bathroom sink leak underneath. We left it at the dealership and I emailed a PDF of issues. I am happy with how it sits and rides on the truck.

5.jpg

6.jpg

4.jpg

truknutt

Committed Member
Now that's a pretty ride, I don't care what you say! :D (and I'm a Ford kinda guy!) :eek:

Congratulations on the purchase!

jimtoo

Welcome to the Heartland forum and family. I'm sure you will enjoy your new unit. If you need some help, I'm sure you will find it here.

sidney dreyfus

Like yourselves we had a 21 ft trail cruiser before our BigHorn. We would never go back to the trail cruiser but sometimes I miss how trouble free our trail cruiser was. It took good care of us and had simple systems. No PDI, no leaking water connections, no dvd or converter problems, no water tank vent problems etc. The trail Lite was small. Everything was accesable. The plumbing and water tank was under the seats. It didn't have the complicated plumbing system that our BigHorn has. I guess after we got through the initial problems things became easier and less problematic. We love our BigHorn and look forward to many more years of fun. I guess a bigger camper by nature is more complicated and comes with more complicated problems. Heartland has been great. They have worked with us and stood behind their product. I know their heart is in the right place. I have to admit that Trail Lite did make a good product and their quality control was excellent.