Are there HVAC vents in the garage?

Sunnygirl

We're looking at the 3210 and local dealer doesn't have any on the lot. Dh drove 4 hours to see one (without me) last weekend, but found the salesman completely unknowledgeable and the brochures outdated, and he didn't have enough time to look at everything. One question he couldn't answer for sure was whether there are heating and air conditioning vents in the garage. He thought there were, and I'm thinking that with the electric beds in the garage there ought to be. Can anyone say for sure?

nvtahoe

09 has ac, no heat. Heat is in floor and that would not work because of the cargo area floor being solid plywood directly mounted to the frame. You can just leave the door to the garage open though and heat will get in there.

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
In my 3950: 1 AC vent in garage, no heat. Ditto, nvtahoe - just leave the door open to garage; if too cold, place a fan at the doorway blowing into garage.

Also, no heat, air or vent in garage toilet room. There is a Fantastic Vent in garage ceiling, operating on a thermostat. I could open the bathroom window and turn on that vent for some circulation.

Last edited:

bob hyder

Sunnygirl,

I have an '07 3795 Cyclone that has a/c in the garage, and no heat vents. My furnace is located right under the fridge right next to the garage wall. I took off the vent cover in front of the heater and found that there are openings precut and covered in the heater plenum. I cut a hole adjacent to the opening and put in a round vent that opens and closes. Then used the metal dryer vent tubing and put it altogether. There is only about 4-6 in. between the wall and the heater plenum. Now if we have company sleep in the garage they can shut the door for privacy and stay warm. Bob

08cyclone

Sunnygirl,

I have an '07 3795 Cyclone that has a/c in the garage, and no heat vents. My furnace is located right under the fridge right next to the garage wall. I took off the vent cover in front of the heater and found that there are openings pre-cut and covered in the heater plenum. I cut a hole adjacent to the opening and put in a round vent that opens and closes. Then used the metal dryer vent tubing and put it altogether. There is only about 4-6 in. between the wall and the heater plenum. Now if we have company sleep in the garage they can shut the door for privacy and stay warm. Bob

Great idea! There are beds in there essentially making it a second bedroom.