Theater seating issue

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
I hope this isn't a repeat of someone elses issue but I don't want to read through all of the other threads and I do not recall seeing this one.

We have the manual Theater Seating in our 2013 Landmark San Antonio. To recline the seat you pull a handle next to the right side of the seat cushion. This handle pulls a cable which releases the catch to allow the recliner to recline. My issue is the cable is coming unraveled at the base of the pull handle. I am wondering if a replacement cable is available and has anyone every replaced one? It looks like it is doable. Does anyone know who makes the recliner? Tomorrow I will call Heartland Customer Service for assistance but thought I would ask here now.

jbeletti

Jim - not sure who built your seating. Used to be Flair but they've been out for a few years. Lippert now build the furniture for the LM 365, but not sure who built it before that and after Flair.

Service will be your best bet. If Lippert built it, you should be able to get a replacement handle/cable from them directly.