Delivery Delays?

Campdmg

We've been waiting for our new 2009 Big Horn and have been told there are "trucking delays", which is causing some slow down on the delivery.

Has anyone else been given this reason for non-delivery?

It's not a major issue (yet), but with the local season having started already, and all of our friends going out and leaving us behind is making me crazy jealous! :D

jtcfishing

Good morning we also have a 2009 Landmark on order and have been told parts and trucking for delivery were holding up production hope to get ours maybe 1st week in may! Good luck on your bighorn!

Tom of Ypsi

With the price of fuel delivery delays would not surprise me. The delivery people pay for their own fuel, truck, insurance etc and I would imagine some of them are just hanging up the keys just like OTR independent truckers are doing.

RSIG

My dealer told me a couple of weeks ago that delivery was an issue due to the fuel cost. My 3670 was built last week and I expect a delay. Like you our season starts soon.

driver311

trucking

dint let a dealer put u off about deliveries. there are truck to do the deliveries that isn't the problem.
i do pickups and all trucks get to surcharge the rise in fuel price so that shouldn't be an excuse.
make them send there own truck!!!!!!!!!!!

driver311NoneNone