Qestions about Landmark

beardedone

Beardedone
Can anyone tell me if these fifth wheels come with a complete entertainment package that includes the DVD/CD etc. Also do all these models come with the generator box installed or is that area just an extra storage bay?
thanks,

Gerry

Goldenwingers

goldenwingers
The unit does come with a basic 5.1 surround sound unit, it is nothing to write home about but does have a combination dvd/cd player with an am/fm tuner. I think right now the Landmark has a Samsung unit but this may vary.

Don

Delaine and Lindy

We have a 2009 Landmark Augusta and it does come with a Samsung DVD player and a 32" Jensen HDTV. We have had problems with the Jensen turning it self on during the night. We are going Monday to have it reflashed and thats supposed to be the fiX? We are also having some problems with the Samsung which is unusual we have two Samsungs HDTV's in the Stick House, a 40" and a 46" and they are awesome. We are looking to change to a Samsung for the Jensen because the Jensen is a 780P and the Samsung will be a full HD 1080p but according to Samsung they want be available until May that will be the 1080P's they have the 780P now in a 32". GBY.....

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
I have a 2007 Landmark and it did come with a DVD/CD/am-fmtuner combo surround sound. It is adequate as you can't blast away in a campground. The area in the basement you are talking about is open unless you get the "generator Prep" option which is extra. I do not have the generator prep and like the wide open area as it give us lots and lots of room. Also we do not dry camp anyway. We do have a stand alone generator if necessary. Hope this helps.
Jim & Sheila Gratz
07 Landmark "Golden Gate"
99 Ford F350

Goldenwingers

goldenwingers
We bought a Honda EU200I generator a couple of days ago to use in transit from north to south and back as the seasons change. It will not run the air but our travels are during the cooler part of the year so it is not needed. If at some time in the future we need to have air on our travels we will buy a second one with parallel kit and they will run the main 15000 btu unit. It is an awesome little unit and I find it will run for just over nine hours with eco throttle on on one tank of gas (1.1 gallons) and we can hardly hear it in the bedroom with the unit sitting under the bedroom between the trailer and the TV. It runs all lights and both computers along with televisions and and keeps the 4 six volt batteries charged, we put the refrigerator and hot water heater on gas