Has anybody heard of ???

Has anybody heard of RV'S FOR LESS? There in Kmoxville TN . They say they give a 7yr. extemded warranty with every camper . Just how long are the warrantys on the Heartland campers. Not a full timer yet but working on it !!!!
jbreech

jbeletti

Hi Judy,

Yes, we have heard of them. One of our members is a part-time RV hauler for them I believe.

The standard bumper to hitch warranty from the factory is 1 year to the original purchaser. It is not warranted for commercial or residential (read full-time) use.

For this dealer to offer a 7 year warranty is a big thing in my opinion. My guess is that years 2-7 are for service at his dealership only as it could cost him a small fortune per coach in warranty reimbursements over the long haul.

Worth checking into though as I understand he has great deals.

Best of luck to you and welcome to the forum. If others on the forum know about this dealer, they will chime in.

Jim

RV's for Less

Hi Judy,

Jim is right on the factory warranty being 1 year plus additional time depending on the appaliance in the coach. As for RV's for Less, We just ordered and picked up our new Bighorn 3500RL a couple of weeks ago. Butch and Karen Burson the owners and are great to work with. Both are very down to earth people who really care about there customers. They will go above and beyond to make sure that every thing is right on your RV. I shopped around alot, looking at other brands and comparing them to the Bighorn's. The way Heartland builds it's RV was a real big selling point but it was Butch and Karen that made the differance to purchase from them. Even though we live in Louisville it was worth the trip to Knoxville just to purchase from Butch & Karen. Beside you will not find a better price on the Landmarks and Bighorns anywhere else. You were asking about the extended warranty, Yes they include a 7 year warranty with there new units. It covers all major items in the coach. Here is a list of things that they add to all new units.
7 Yr. Extended Warranty on all NEW Campers!
Brand New 20Ft. Sewer Hose, 25 Ft. Fresh Water Hose,
Pressure Reducer Valve, 110 Adapter Cords
Fill Up the 2-30 lb. LP Tanks
2-Night Stay FREE at Creekside RV Park located in Pigeon Forge, TN
There phone # and address is (865) 521-9112
1908 Ellistown Road, Knoxville, TN 37924
info@rvsforless.net

Tell them Dale & Teresa sent you! None
If you have any questions just e-mail us @ profirefighter8017@yahoo.com