Pearl Package 32buds

Donbwino

Hello All, Ordering a new NT 32BUDS soon and can't find much info on the Pearl package. Wondered if anyone had an opinion or recommendation. Thanks , Don B

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
I see the Pearl Package available as an option for the North Trail but do not see what's included. The Pearl Package for our Elkridge included everything in the attached picture..

image.jpg

Donbwino

Thanks for the reply. My main concern is the gel coat and upgraded fiberglass.Can you see a definite texture or sheen difference from the normal finish? Do you think it's worth the extra money I'll have to spend?The decals and trim don't really matter to me. Thanks again,Don

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Our exterior is very glossy and reflective. No fiberglass texture showing through the exterior coating.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 51

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
The north trail MSRP Sheet shows the following as the pearl package

Upgraded Gel Coated Pearl Fiberglass, Premium Graphic Package, Upgraded Black Trim, Black Skirt Metal and Black Diamond Plate

I did not order the pearl package and saved some money. I did order the front cap instead which I think makes a bigger difference in the appearance for the money spent.

- - - Updated - - -

As far as options on my 32 BUDS NT. I ordered mine with caliber package, Dual AC and 50 AMP service, 15K AC ipo 13.5 for the main AC. Dual pane windows and a front cap.

I also got the bench dinette instead of the mega U since you really can only seat 3 and maybe 4 at the mega U. The bench style dinette easily seats 4 and a 5th on the end.

Donbwino

Thank you all for the info. I think I will get the Pearl package based on your picture and what I have read about it. I am also getting the fiberglass nose. The Caliber package covers just about everything else except I'm going for the 78" pillow top mattress also.

The north trail MSRP Sheet shows the following as the pearl package

Upgraded Gel Coated Pearl Fiberglass, Premium Graphic Package, Upgraded Black Trim, Black Skirt Metal and Black Diamond Plate

I did not order the pearl package and saved some money. I did order the front cap instead which I think makes a bigger difference in the appearance for the money spent.

- - - Updated - - -

As far as options on my 32 BUDS NT. I ordered mine with caliber package, Dual AC and 50 AMP service, 15K AC ipo 13.5 for the main AC. Dual pane windows and a front cap.

I also got the bench dinette instead of the mega U since you really can only seat 3 and maybe 4 at the mega U. The bench style dinette easily seats 4 and a 5th on the end.

We just ordered a 31BHDD - I never saw a dual pane window option - is it a stand alone option or part of a package?

danemayer

We just ordered a 31BHDD - I never saw a dual pane window option - is it a stand alone option or part of a package?
Dual Pane Windows are typically an option on larger coaches. I don't see them listed either in a package or as an option for your rig. Given that they add quite a bit of weight, and the North Trail is a "light weight" trailer, it would be surprising to me to see a dual pane option.

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
The dual pane is not specifically a listed option.
Check with the North trail brand manager to see if the model you want has the dual pane windows available. All of my windows except the two on then end of the slide out are dual pane.

Dual pane availability was a specification required for me to buy another North trail.
I also looked at Sundance which does list dual pane as an option but then not all models have dual pane available.

mlpeloquin

Hello All, Ordering a new NT 32BUDS soon and can't find much info on the Pearl package. Wondered if anyone had an opinion or recommendation. Thanks , Don B

As long as it isn't Pearl paint. If something bad happens, you cannot match Pearl paint. The entire side will have to be repainted.

M

Mcreech

Hello Don,

The Pearl Package is our upgraded Fiberglass. It is a cream colored Gel Coated fiberglass....

Thanks

Mike Creech

- - - Updated - - -

We can get you Dual Panes if that is something that you have to have.... It does cost extra but if its a must, just tell the salesperson to get in contact with there North Trail Rep.

Thanks

Mike Creech