Question about black tank flush

Happy Campers

I want to flush the black tank but the fitting for flush hose is a different size than my water hose.Can somebody tell me what that fitting is called and where can i get the right adapter to fit my water hose ?.
Thanks for the help.

caddojay

Tired and Retired member
Ours is the standard male to female hose connection. We put the hose on and it dribbled all in the compartment. I changed the washer, and it still dribbled, like it's loose on the connection behind the wall. Warranty issue for the dealer. I'd ask your dealer if the connection doesn't fit a standard hose.

5erWonk

I can't imagine why the fitting would be a different size than you water hose, it should be a standard hose thread. Make sure the male end of you hose hasnot been smashed causing it to be out of round.

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
I had the exact same problem, until I made 2 adjustments. First I made sure I had a washer in my hose and secondly turned the white dial the right direction to tighten the connection and voila no more dripping.

jpmorgan37

I put a quick disconnect on mine so that when I get ready to flush, snap, click and it's connected and then flush away. When I get ready to disconnect, I take the hose loose from the faucet first so that the water in the line from the check valve doesn't flow back into the UDC.

John