Running Light Lenses

No one answered my first post so here it is again.

Some one stole one of my amber running light lenses. The RV shop could not match it. Who makes the running light assemblies and what are the part numbers so I can get a replacement.

StevieWonder

A dealer could provide you with a replacement for sure. I wouldn't be surprised if the model of light might vary so I'd take an example to make sure you get a match-up.

or

You can probably find one here that matches up.

http://www.go-rv.com/coast/do/catalog/page?dealerId=1170&pageNum=130

http://www.go-rv.com/coast/do/catalog/page?dealerId=1170&pageNum=131

If not you can likely find one that matches up on the website below. FWIW, I carry a spare for both the amber and the red in my "spares kit" along with bulbs for them. I've switched over to LED's on the marker lights instead of the incandescent.

jbeletti

David and Kathy,

I spoke to the VP of Purchasing at Heartland about this and since these are purchased from a wholesale distributor in quantities of hundreds, it is felt best that you contact Heartland Customer Service to inquire about obtaining a replacement. Note that the replacements are likely the entire assembly. Doubt that it will be too costly.

Call 877-262-8032 and have your VIN ready.

Jim

StevieWonder

FWIW, the lenses are MUCH cheaper than the assembly which also requires some minor wiring work after you remove the old one, plus caulking the top of the newly installed assembly.

TRUST me on this ... you CAN find replacement lenses from the resource I gave you. I've also found them in the larger truck stops. Unless you are totally unsure about what shape/size you have, just buy the lens.

jnbhobe

Duffer,too bad your on the other end of the country I'd give you one I changed all mine to LED I've got a box full of lights

jnbhobe

I changed everything to LED SignalStat made by Trucklite clearance lites are #2660 Tail & stop are 20 led show light quality by signalstat I forgot the # They are on the trucklite web site I also put on Led side turn lites but they are a lot of $ Got every thing from my NAPA dealer,they really make the 5er look good. hope this helped Jon