3670 PDI today

RSIG

We are going to the dealer today for the PDI on our 3670 are there any areas that have been an issue that I need to take extra time inspecting? Delivery is scheduled for tomorrow.:)

Ron Schoner

Tin Star
As a owner of a 3670 for the past two years. The only thing is the water filling. Have your dealer fill the water tank and check your sensers. Other then that just follow your PDI.

RonNone

seamo

Bob and Christina Seaman
I think it is best to camp by the dealership for a few days and go through everything-test and look at your "new baby". I know you will be happier in the long run.

ChopperBill

Make 'em PROVE to you that all the TV connections work. Make 'em PROVE to you that ALL the tanks fill to capacity and empty. Make 'em PROVE to you that the A/C and furnace works and blows air like YOU think it should. Or just take their word for it and fix those items yourself like I did. :rolleyes:

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Congratulations RSIG.
I am sure you will ove that new rig. Also, do what the others have suggested, do not take ANYTHING for granted. Even though I say that I can definetely tell you these newer rigs have very few items that will need tended to. I for one have been very happy with the quality and fit & finish on the 2009 units. This is something I've been watching for.

Good luck and keep us up to date with your findings.

Mark

jpmorgan37

RSIG;

Congratulations on your new 3670. Here is a PDI list that may give you some help. PDI Checklist

John

Uncle Rog

Use JP's list, it's a good one, and take retired4fun's advice. Turn everything on and test all the systems, make them prove to you that everything works.

bsummit

Arkansas Chapter Leader-Retired
DITTO on everything all the others have said. Just go over it with a fine tooth comb and like everyone else operate all systems and ask questions.
Enjoy the 3670, we love ours.

Bill