Lump in your throat

Jimmyt5

Check out this link..

I've never seen the flag and anthem presented like this opening an event before. Sure would be hard to top this. Amazing. From the show at Rickenbacker Field, Columbus, Ohio, in September. This was the opening ceremony each day. The camera guy stayed tight on the flag so the 4 Steerman laying smoke rings around the flag don't showup as much. I've never seen the flag and anthem presented like this opening an event before. Sure would be hard to top this. Amazing. From the show at Rickenbacker Field, Columbus, Ohio, in September. This was the opening ceremony each day. The camera guy stayed tight on the flag so the 4 Steerman laying smoke rings around the flag don't showup as much. http://youtube.com/watch?v=iCz3BA-oNlY

[/font]

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Jim...truly awesome!..Just wish we could have been there to see it in person. Thanks...Ken

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Love The War Birds

Jimmyt5, awesome, just awesome. We have a war bird show here in town this week also. There is a B17,B25, B24, and a mustang. They are flying over our home about every hour. It's a great sound, cause I can here them coming down the runway. Love the sound of 4 Pratt and Whitneys wound up and also a Rolls Royce Merlin screaming. Where's the Enola Gay when we need it. Bob:D:D:D PS the 17 just flew over as we speak.