Mystery Valves

MrBill

I have no idea what these valves do and my dealer wasn't sure either. I posted this question last fall but never got any sure answers, just guesses as to what they might do. Someone must have an answer.

Attachments

• IMG_6044.jpg
    IMG_6044.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 145

jbeletti

Bill - what valves? Can you post a picture? Maybe that is what it will take for us to weigh in. Another idea is for you to call customer service at 877-262-8032.

Jim

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
MRBILL, they look like the valves to drain the fresh water tank. There should be a diagram by them on which way to turn them to drain the tank. If there isn't a diagram, call Heartland and have them send you one. Bob:D:D

crazybanshee

They are not water heater bypass valves. They are under the kitchen sink. The left valve is for the fresh water tank power drain. Can not remember what the right one does. Will look when I bring mine home next week.
Doug

Terry214

The valve on the left controls the water pump output pressure or (gallons per minute output). The valve on the right is the fresh water tank power drain.

I attached a water hose connector to the end of my fresh water tank power drain line. I can now plug up a regular full length water hose and use it as needed such as flushing the black water tank.