Rv Capital Service Center New Facility

~This is to inform all of our past and future service customers of our recent move to a larger location... We have moved into this new location to better service our Heartland customers... Our new address is:

RV Capital Service Center
29275 C.R. 20 (County Road 20)
Elkhart, In. 46517
(574) 970-0120
rvcapitalservice@yahoo.com

Call or E-mail Brian Hammers if you have any questions or would like to schedule your unit in for service...

Thank You and "Happy Camping"!!! :D

fdechaine

We picked up our new travel trailer from them last week and the folks that participated in the PDI (walk thru and fixing) were excellent and very knowledgeable. The facilities are very nice and we even camped out in their back yard for an evening.

TrickyD

Had my 3055RL into Capital RV early this month. Service was excellent! Brian and crew fixed ALL of my concerns and checked everything out. Thought I would be there for a week, but they had me back on the road in only three days. People were all very friendly
and helpful. Lino was replaced in kitchen area, air mattress replaced, propane detector replaced and several other small things I can't remember. It was definitely worth the trip to now know I am going to be trouble free for a long while.

TrickyD

gesnider

we also had an excellent experience with the rv capital service center after we gave our bighorn a month long trail run. brian took care of every problem on the small list and even let us park on the lot an extra day while we waited for service to be finished on our ford. looove our bighorn.

big bird

Just spent a week with the guys at RV Capital, we had a long list for them to fix. They did all the repairs requested and some, Brian, Tony and Marty are a great team, they will do the impossible to serve you right.
Would and will recommend them to all.
By the way they love to eat sirloin tips from the farmers market there in Elkhart, but after eating a large portion they just want to go to sleep and so did I...... but they kept on going.

There is no distance for excellent service.

Nice job guys.

Last edited:

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
They have worked on our coach twice and did a good job both times. Glad to hear Brian is still there. Michael worked on ours before. They have the best paint and fiberglass guy I have ever run across. Keith (if he is still there) put us in touch with him and he repaired a crack in our rear cap. Can't even tell it and he did it in the cold rain and snow. Amazing....

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
Just spent a week with the guys at RV Capital, we had a long list for them to fix. They did all the repairs requested and some, Brian, Tony and Marty are a great team, they will do the impossible to serve you right.
Would and will recommend them to all.
By the way they love to eat sirloin tips from the farmers market there in Elkhart, but after eating a large portion they just want to go to sleep and so did I..........
They is no distance for excellent service.

Nice job guys.

Between the hydraulic jack install, the new axles, brakes, etc at Mor-Ryde..and a trip to these guys...

Sombodies future is gonna be assured.

cjbearden

Visitor
We are currently at RV Capital finishing up with some minor items. The crew jumped on our unit and managed to get almost everything completed the first day. We left the next day. Set up at the Elkhart Campground and noticed daylight shining through at bottom of sofa slide post (toward ladder end). The rains came. Yep, wet carpet again. Returned to RVC on 5/21. Much thanks to Steve Kennel and Matt from HL for taking time out of their busy day to meet us at RVC and review the slide/water situtation. Marty was instructed what needed to be done and we believe this time everything looks and feels right. Next rain will be our test. Thanks HL for your assistance and RVC for getting us out same day.

C.J.

Last edited:

Bobby A

We did not have a very pleasant experiance at RV capital a couple weeks back, granted they were in a transition period, but they should of called us to re schedule until they got everything together. Rob's a nice guy, I would buy from him, but he needs to hold his guys accountable for shoddy workmanship, instead he kept making excuses and tried to get us to except the poor job they did on our leno. Thank God customer service got involved and made thing right for us. I guess we were in the wrong place at the wrong time, it sure wasn't worth a 400 mile round trip and many dollars spent for 2 nights in a hotel and food expenses. I feel bad that the people he trusted was taken advantage of him, if it wasn't for Rhonda and Janet, I could of really fell off the deep end. I hope someday RV Capital can get back to the respected facility that it once was. Rob really is a nice guy.

Last edited: