Closest rally 2016 to British Columbia, Canada

We own a 2012 Elkridge Rv and would love to go to a rally. We live in British Columbia, Canada. Where and when is the closest rally being held in 2016.
thanks
Herb

wdk450

Herb:
Click on the "Forum" portal page, and look on the right hand side for a list of all the rallies. Many 2016 rallies are listed here, others are still in the planning stages and yet to be announced, so keep looking throughout the year. If you can possibly make it get to the Heartland NATIONAL Owners Rally in Las Vegas next October. The National rallies have the most attendees, and the most benefits. This is the FIRST Heartland National Owners rally on the West Coast.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Washington's Rally next year during the weekend of July 22-24 and is in Anacortes, by the ferry up to the San Juan's. And if you make it down for that, the Oregon Rally in Silverton is the following weekend. Multiple rigs are going to be caravanning from the Washington to the Oregon Rally and we would love to add you to that list.

Rod

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Washington's Rally next year during the weekend of July 22-24 and is in Anacortes, by the ferry up to the San Juan's. And if you make it down for that, the Oregon Rally in Silverton is the following weekend. Multiple rigs are going to be caravanning from the Washington to the Oregon Rally and we would love to add you to that list.

Rod
Herb, echoing Rod and Kelly's response, we'd love to see you in Anacortes next year. We have a few dozen sites blocked. Make reservations early as we expect to have all the sites taken.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
And adding to the echo..... We would love to have you continue with the group on down to the Oregon rally.

Kristy

DougLynne

retired Alberta Chapter Leaders
I'm sure we'll be having a rally sometime this summer, keep an eye out on the forum. Doug

DougLynne

Halfpinttoo, I have sent you a private message on the forum to give you more info on the Alberta Chapter. We would love to have you attend a rally if it fit your schedule. Doug

Hello Doug,
thanks for the reply. Just getting used to this site so bear with me. We will be down in Arizona this winter so hope to attend the rally in Tucson, Az. Feb 23-28 th. Just waiting to sign in for it. Not sure if I did it right tho. Any suggestions would be appreciated,
Herb and Mary

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
Hi Herb & Mary,

Here is the link for the Tucson rally: //heartlandowners.org/showthread.ph...hapter-Rally-AZ-Tucson-2-23-2016-to-2-28-2016

You can post there and/or contact Garry Gilbert (username doublegranch).

I wish I could go but can't this year.

Bob Fournelle
Region Director - Canada

DougLynne

Herb and Mary, just follow what the others have indicated and I'm sure you will get in. We are also registered for the Tuscon rally so will be good to meet you as well as the other attendees.