Subscription notification Emails not flowing

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I haven't had problems loading images, but I haven't gotten any email notifications from subscribed posts all day, despite having found several new posts to subscribed topic threads in the 'Whats New' link.

Earlier in the day I kept getting the 'Bad link page won't load' message when trying to come to the forums.

Bones

Re: Trouble posting pictures????

See you have to stop posting those risque pictures.

jbeletti

I haven't had problems loading images, but I haven't gotten any email notifications from subscribed posts all day, despite having found several new posts to subscribed topic threads in the 'Whats New' link.

Earlier in the day I kept getting the 'Bad link page won't load' message when trying to come to the forums.

John - we'll check into this.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders

I don't get the notices either and have not automatically been subscribed to another post that I replied to.

Last edited:

JohnD

Another day and still no email notifications . . .

I went in and checked my settings just to see if they had gotten changed somehow . . . but they were set correctly.

JohnD

I have also noticed that when posting to a topic thread . . . I am not getting subscribed to that topic thread.

I've had to do it manually by using the thread tools at the top of the page.

jayc

I have checked several threads that I have posted on and although I show to be subscribed, I get no email notices. I have made new replies and edited threads and no notices.

jbeletti

I have checked several threads that I have posted on and although I show to be subscribed, I get no email notices. I have made new replies and edited threads and no notices.

We're checking into this now. Thanks.

linuxkidd

I believe we identified and corrected the cause of this... Please let me know if this is still an issue with future notifications.

Thanks,
LK

JohnD

I have also noticed that when posting to a topic thread . . . I am not getting subscribed to that topic thread.

I've had to do it manually by using the thread tools at the top of the page.

I posted to a topic thread earlier today and I did get subscribed to that thread.

However, still not getting the email notices.

I've noticed that it has been kind of slow around here the last couple of day . . .

I'll bet this is why!

Bones

ok All My email are working now. I just got a whole bunk of them not too long ago. Now I just need to be out camping and I will be a happy camper

jbeletti

ok All My email are working now. I just got a whole bunk of them not too long ago. Now I just need to be out camping and I will be a happy camper

Thanks for the feedback. Cookie tested and is getting his now too. We think this is resolved.

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired

I started receiving notifications again yesterday afternoon!

jayc

I am getting email notifications again.

JohnD

We are out camping right now but don't have WiFi or cell service at the campsite . . .

Am up in the clubhouse using the WiFi and looks like the subscriptions emails started coming in the day before yesterday!

Here one more day . . . then home tomorrow night, where it looks like I've got a lot of catching up to do around here!~

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired

FWIW, I still am not getting thread subscriptions sent to my e-mail after multiple times of deleting and re-signing up for them.

I verified my email address is correct in my profile info. Any ideas?? Trace

Last edited:

cookie

Administrator
Staff member

Trace, go to your subscriptions and take a look at the list. On the right side you will see a header "Notification" under that you want see "Instant" behind the threads you are subscribed to.
If you see "None" you will have to check the box nest to "None", then click the box labeled "Selected Threads", click the button on "Instantly, using email" then click "Go".
See if that works for you.

Peace
Dave

jbeletti

FWIW, I still am not getting thread subscriptions sent to my e-mail after multiple times of deleting and re-signing up for them.

I verified my email address is correct in my profile info. Any ideas?? Trace

Trace - as a test for this issue as well as the member manager email issue your having, would you consider creating a Gmail account - even if just temporary?