• Club Member Event fee: N/A
  • Non-Club Member fee: N/A
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 4/29/2016
  • Potluck time: 5:00 PM

------------------------------

Additional Info:
------------------------------
Come one, Come All to this Arizona Campout. Fool Hollow Reservoir is a first rate park! Large concrete pads, paved roads, and nestled in tall ponderosa pines. We've been here before and rate it at the top. Make your own reservation with the park at AZStateParks.com or call 520-586-2283 and request the Mallard Loop (primary) or the Redhead Loop... Both full hook up. The web site says 30amp power, so bring your adapter. Two A/C's won't be needed this time of year.

Sites could not be held for this camp out, so if you can attend, make your reservation as soon as possible as these full hook up loops fill up fast and are already filling up. When you have booked your spot please post it here with your site number.... PS - all of the available sites show as 30amp so bring your adapter. A/C probably won't be needed at this time so 30 amp will be plenty. FYI.​

If all goes as planned, Garry will be on his way to Goshen to pick up his new 2017 Sundance! "Sorry to miss this exciting event, but you guys will have a BLAST! What a super Spot for a Camp Out! Enjoy.....Garry & the "Aussie" girls"

Being a Campout, the Chapter will not be providing food, supplies, or prizes; just good Heartland friends having a great time together.

Thursday, April 28: 6:00 PM
-
Bring your drinks and snacks Together for an evening of good socializing.

Friday April 29:

5:00 PM Pot Luck. Bring your dish to share and drinks/dinnerware.
fireside chats until done

Saturday April 30:

5:00 PM - Group dinner out - Your suggestions welcome.
fireside chats until done

Sunday May 1:
Official Checkout, or stay longer if you choose

Quote of the Day! Ann has offered to any who wish, a Fly Fishing challenge. (I didn't know that Flies could be fished ??)
Terry, Really! Did you really say that?

Attendees:
0. Terry & June had to cancel due to injury
1. Ann & Rick......AZ.. Site 19
2. Betty & Gordon...AZ..Site 6
3. Jeanne..............AZ...Site 10
4. Ron & Cookie......AZ...Site 8
5. Jim A.................AZ....Site 3

Last edited:

MTPockets

Thanks for posting; so far we have six rigs! As of this morning sites 14 thru 20 (except 19) in the Mallard loop are still open. None are being held for our Campout and can be reserved by anyone. This park does fill up early so if you think you may attend, I suggest you make your selection sooner rather than later. The alternate Red Head Loop is also full hook up and a very short walk over to Mallard. That loop also has several sites still open at this time... FYI

Terry & June Rainwater

PS, I did reserve great weather for this Campout.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Terry,
I just made reservations for 4-27 to 5-1-2016. Mallard site #14, thanks, Trace

MTPockets

Bob & Marion, Glad you guys are in!...... As of today, there are still six sites open in the Mallard Loop....

MTPockets

Just checked; there are six sites still open in the Mallard loop for this three day Campout. June & I are actually going to be there a week early as we enjoyed it so much when we were there in October. I know we'll have a good time and we can show off our trophies from the Tucson Horse races....

Mrsfish

And don't forget we're doing fly fishing lessons for Jeannie and anyone else interested. Hear that Bob Wengler?. Bring your stuff!

MTPockets

HAPPY NEW YEAR Y'ALL!!! If you're 2016 plans haven't been filled, put Show Low, AZ on the schedule. One of the finest campgrounds we've ever visited... Just make your reservation as noted in the first post, then let us know via this thread... Hope to see you there!! Terry & June

Status
Not open for further replies.