No ice or water

legendre1

Anyone have a new rig with no ice or water on residential fridge. There is water to the valve on the frame but not getting to refer door or ice maker.

TxCowboy

Re: No ice orwater

Which type of LM do you have?

In my Key West, the water shutoff for the icemaker/fridge in under the drawers in the island. If you're standing between the cooktop and sink, face the sink, and it should be under the drawers to your left inside the island. You may have to pull one or two of the lower drawers to access the shutoff valve.

HOGHAULER

had same problem on my 2016 3875fb during pdi.
on left side of frig,in cabinet rear side panel ,one closest to frig is access panel, we found water tubing bent cutting off 99 % of water. We cut off bad section and re inserted into quick connect fitting.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

On our LM365 Ashland we had to find and turn on the water valve. It is in the island behind the drawers, you'll have to remove a few of the bottom drawers to get to it.
I had a leak In the belly pan on that line that goes from the valve to the slide out. dealer wanted to pull the belly pan off to fix it and I said I would take care of it myself. I was able to fish a new line in and fix it.
A lot of people have found leaks from that line, inside and out. So when you do turn on the valve make sure you do a good inspection around the fridge, under the island, and outside.

legendre1

Thanks for the information. I know the water valve is under the sink and tuned it on. We had water to the valve on the frame but after that to the frig. It is a 2015 Key Largo. Sounds like the water line behind the refer might be the issue, will have to investigate further.