Introduction - Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations Texas-West, you have now become an official chapter of the Heartland Owners Club!

Welcome with me, your founding Chapter Leaders Erika and Tony Dorsey (TravelTiger)

This chapter is in the South Central Region of the Heartland Owners Club and includes all of the western part of the state of Texas from the northern border of Texas to the southern border. The eastern border of the Texas-West Chapter is defined by US 183 from the northern border to Brownwood and US 377 from Brownwood to the southern border.

Any Heartland Owners Club member may choose the Texas-West Chapter as their Club Chapter if they feel it would be more convenient for them than their current Club Chapter. Go to your membership profile and choose your new chapter from the drop down list. If you would prefer you may request a change by sending me an email.

Thank you, Erika and Tony, for accepting the leadership of the new Texas-West Chapter.

Last edited:

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Awesome!!! Look forward to meeting you somewhere down the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dlw930

Congratulations Erika and Tony. Look forward to attending a rally in West Texas soon!

pegmikef

I just told Peggy we now have a West Texas Chapter and she said "Oh really" can we join it too? Congratulations Tony and Erika and I am really glad to see the people are starting to realize that the Texas doesn't really end just past Brownwood!

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Tony and Erika, I know that you're going to do well with the West Texas Chapter. Congratulations and thanks for stepping up.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Erika and Tony,
Wishing you all the best and congratulations on your new role. Trace

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Congratulations Tony and Erika, I am sure you will do great, and have lots of fun.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Wow...This is exciting news! You guys will be Great Chapter Leaders.......Congrats....
Can't wait to attend one of your Rally's....

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Congratulations and thanks for continuing to contribute.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Awesome and congrats. So when and where is your first rally

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Congrats!

We might just have to meander our way down to TeJas from Colorado for one of your rallies!

'Lil Guy'

Looking forward to making one of Tony and Erika's rallies. Debbie and I have had the privilege of meeting them both. They both will make great chapter leaders. I will have to say, one of them is better looking than the other. I won't say which one for fear of getting a fight going.lol So, congrats on taking over the West Texas Chapter and hope to see you both again real soon.

VKTalley

Awesome and congrats. So when and where is your first rally

Here's the info you asked for, Andy. It's listed on the portal page. ;)

[h=2]EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Quanah - 3/11/2016 to 3/13/2016[/h]
Congrat, Erika and Tony! You would pick dates for your first rally when we are suppose to be in Hawaii for our anniversary. :( I know it will be awesome!

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
She posted it right after I asked. Thanks though Val!!

Status
Not open for further replies.