Sadness in my Heart

kimn610

Family Issues have developed that will prevent Kim and I from traveling Fulltime in our 3400RL (we love this unit). We were looking forward to meeting many of the great folks that have offered us advice, help, support, and encouragement. While disappointing for us, an opportunity now exists for someone who may looking to upgrade or purchase a newer unit at a great value.

refer to the "Items for Sale" on the forum list for more details. Thanks to everyone.

Delaine and Lindy

Been there done that and sorry to hear about your not being able to go full timing. We had to stop because of my mother's health and sold our 5th wheel too. We had sold everything and then built a house. My mom has done better than anyone thought and we have backed off a bit in helping and realize they never asked us to not go or to stay. You can go to our website to see the ups and downs and my thoughts coming to terms with everything. We recently bought a Landmark and are going to Branson for the Rally for our first "real" trip. Know that things will unfold as they should.