Cold Feet about new purchase...

Cooper

I have just purchased my Goldengate, I have not even picked it up yet.
I feel I made a mistake. Someone tell me that I didnt

Cheryl

Wow, why do you feel you made a mistake? We LOVE our GoldenGate. Yes, you probably will have a few glitches, it happens in every brand. But, overall, our customer satisfaction is very high. The factory reps are great at hlping with any issues and the unit is beautiful!

davebennington

We too have a Golden Gate. We bought it in July this year it is a 2006, we did not have a truck at the time so we had to go to the dealer and stay in it a couple of times. My wife and I went through the same feelings as you are but now that we have a truck and it is home in the driveway things have changed. We can see it everyday go out and sit in it, clean it, put things in we feel we need on the next trip. I think we all have second thoughts about a purchase for anything this large. Enjoy what you have and use it to the fullest.

Dave:)

BluegrassMan

Buyer's Remorse

Hi All:

I sometimes get a Queasy feeling when jumping in the water so to speak. But the PRIDE of ownership comes over you when peaple tell you what a nice 5ver you have, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

Landmark's have a stately look about them, everyone kind of knows they aren't a run of the mill trailer. Then they ask questions then I REEL them in, and show them.:eek: Then THEY know what WE own !!!!!

Denny

:eek: I know exactly how you feel. Our Mt Rushmore comes home tomorrow. The first few days after the papers were signed, I was half a wreck. But then I realised that the trailer was going to be a huge part of our life, and quite honestly, we never saw a unit that we liked more. It's a lot of money, but I feel that the value is there and that not only justifies the purchase but makes it a good move.....Either that or I'm a babbling idiot...Papa:D

Cheryl

Cooper,
I hope our responses have put your mind at rest at least a little bit. The Landmark is a great unit and you are going to love every minute you get to spend in it.

Stella

Rally Survivor
My husband and I just came back to Illinois from Arizona - kind of reverse snow birds. Along the way we saw tons of Montana 5th wheels, man they really are everywhere and various other upscale 5th wheels. It wasn't until our return trip that we FINALLY saw another Landmark! It was like looking in a mirror! All we could say is wow, that's a fabulous outfit. We own a 2005 Landmark Grand Canyon and I've done my best to break everything I could in the first year. I have really enjoyed our first year with this coach and I will personally say you've made a great choice. Are there things I would change? Sure, in fact it's in the shop now having changes made. The appliance garage floor needs to be supported as it's collapsing - it's for appliances it should hold a crock pot. We are having the drawer glides replaced to get rid of the plastic that keeps breaking. I'm moving the level indicator for the tank from the closet in the kitchen to the toilet room wall were I can see the level as I'm filling the tanks. We are also adding a second a/c since we bought a lot in Arizona. I'm sure you will love your new home on wheels. The only time I really didn't like the coach is when we waxed it, that's when you wish it was only 18'. And by the time we made it home we had seen a total of four Landmarks - 2 full body paint, 2 standard paint job. They were all beautiful. Our last 5th wheel was a Holiday Rambler that we had for 8 years, I loved that camper and I feel the same about our Landmark.