• Register by end of day 10/24/2015
  • Site fee: /A per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: N/A
  • Non-Club Member fee: N/A
  • Potluck: No
  • Potluck date:
  • Potluck time:

------------------------------
  • Event Leader: MTPockets(click to contact)

Additional Info:
------------------------------
This is an impromptu, just formed, last minute luncheon for any Heartland Owners interested. Please RSVP via this thread (or we'll get it if already posted on AZ thread) and we'll try to get us all together. Kim Dance has also posted info on Facebook and the Arizona Forum. Our only purpose for this lunch is just good food, and friends getting together for a nice lunch... The restaurant is La Parrilla Suiza, 1622 S. Stapley Dr., Mesa, Arizona...... Sunday, Oct. 25, 11:30 AM

Attending:
1) Bob & Kim
2) Terry & June
3) Wilson & Debi
4) Rick & Ann
5) Bob & Marion
6)

Last edited:

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I'd love to come . . . but we don't have a Broncos game to watch that day (bye week) . . . plus I have to work!

Not to mention that it is a long drive from Denver!

See you all at the Tucson Rodeo Rally in February, 2016!

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
John:

Even if you could come....you do know that Arizona now has TV..same as watching it on your Denver set at home!!!!

Ron-Cookie

Will have to miss this one.... We are Ushers at church on Sunday... If it was later in the afternoon or evening (or any other day) it would have been possible.... :(

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
John:

Even if you could come....you do know that Arizona now has TV..same as watching it on your Denver set at home!!!!

TV ????

What is that?????

Oh, is that this big box thingy I have in my living room . . . bedroom . . . basement . . . garage . . . two in our trailer . . . one in my computer room ?????

Oh . . . buy the way . . . cain't wait to see y'all in February in Tucson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MTPockets

Will have to miss this one.... We are Ushers at church on Sunday... If it was later in the afternoon or evening (or any other day) it would have been possible.... :(
Ron & Cookie, understand priorities. Hopefully you can come to the December 12 meet n greet in Casa Grande. Details will be posted by next week.

MTPockets

This hastily formed meet'n'greet was fun, at a really nice restaurant, and great company. Everyone was on time, although there was some debate about that, and free hugs were plentiful. Two pitchers of Marguaritas were consumed, I believe, by one person, but admittedly they were small pitchers. We did miss those absent and hopefully can see everyone at future events🎉🏇🏽

Mrsfish

Had a wonderful lunch today with a group of people who have become good friends. we drove fro Tucson and arrived at 11:32- just to clarify😏!! And, to stop any rumors that are being perpetuated by a certain someone who likes to stir trouble, the 2 small pitchers of margaritas were shared by three of us! Now I wonder what was in his 'soda' that he couldn't count....hmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.