New Owner of Golden Gate

Cooper

seamo said:
Hi,
We just purchased our Landmark two weeks ago. Went on our maiden voyage last weekend. Everything went well, we had a great trip and can't wait to go again. The only problem we had was getting a DVD to play on the TV. The DVD loaded and played but no picture. Not sure what I was not doing correctly. We were in a camp with about forty other RV's. On the morning we were leaving we noticed another landmark from Fresno was parked in the camp. We didn't have a chance to meet the new owners. But, it was good to see another Landmark in Northern Ca.None
Seamo
2005 Landmark GG,
2005 Chevy Duramax Diesel/Allsion, SRW

I just purchased but I have not picked it up yet (A first timer)

jbeletti

Hi Cooper,

Congrats on your new Golden Gate purchase and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

I moved a couple of your posts into other sections of the forum that I thought would be more relevant.

If you have any questions about your new rig and want to hear from other owners, this is the place to ask.

We look forward to your questions and your contributions.

Jim
Admin

Last edited:

fireflipper

EX-Travel Bug
Fireflipper

Hi Cooper
What part of northern Ca. are you in. I am in the Oroville area and was wondering if we crossed paths. As for the DVD thing, you have to put the input of the TV to either the video or YBR modes. Good luck on your next trip out.

glenn