Reliant ext warranty on 2014 HL Torque TH Anyone have this?

Cabindoc

So my finance company is offering a discounted rate if I purchase an extended warranty with their recommended company; Reliant. Does anyone have this company and how is it. It seems to cover a lot and will run around $1,800 and here are some highlights

Nationwide coverage
low deductible
Unlimited claims
Payment directly to repair facility
transferable when I sell it
pays for parts, labor,sales tax.

As this is my first high value camper, I appreciate any feedback.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
So my finance company is offering a discounted rate if I purchase an extended warranty with their recommended company; Reliant. Does anyone have this company and how is it. It seems to cover a lot and will run around $1,800 and here are some highlights

Nationwide coverage
low deductible
Unlimited claims
Payment directly to repair facility
transferable when I sell it
pays for parts, labor,sales tax.

As this is my first high value camper, I appreciate any feedback.

Make sure you read all of the fine print before you buy.

Often these warranties have all kinds of rules and maintainence schedules you must follow or they will deny payment.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Don't waste your money. Most of them are a rip-off. They have tooo many "weasel clause's" in them. The only one that I would consider is Good Sam's.

GOTTOYS

It might "seem to cover" a lot, but look at what they don't cover. Will it cover water leaks, decals fading, gelcoat fading, frame cracks, wheel bearings, plumbing leaks, furniture, and on and on. How long have they been in business, what is their BBB rating, what labor rate do they pay at, $25.00 an hour or the more realistic $100.00 an hour, do they authorize new parts or only used parts, How long does it take them to pay the vendors or do they give a credit card number on completion and acceptance of the work. Not every repair facility is willing to do work for a lot of the "warranty" outfits if they are not familiar with them. I dealt with a bunch of the companies when I was in the car business. There were VERY few that I would consider okay. We had the right to turn them away and not deal with them just like any RV dealer or shop can. I don't understand how people are so willing to purchase something like this from a company they never heard of because a salesperson who stands to make a BIG commission on it says to buy it...If you must have one go with Good Sam..we've heard of them..Don