32RLTS Outside Speaker Issue

So we just purchased a brand new 32RLTS. It has a stereo system in it, and on that stereo it has Speakers A, B and C.

When we play A, it plays on one speaker inside, one outside.
When we play B, it plays on one speaker inside, one outside.
When we set it to speaker C, nothing plays either inside or outside.

We can't seem to play on INSIDE speakers online, while not using the outside.

Anyone know how to set the stereo so that it plays on inside speakers only?

Thanks,
FK

jimtoo

Hi fivekitties,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Not sure, but most of the units I think the inside outside speakers are controlled by the "fader" control. Try it and let us know. I'm sure some of the other members will jump in with more info.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

Jim,

Thanks so much I'll check the fader options and see what I can find :). I'm going to join the club too!

fk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'Lil Guy'

Had an issue with our NT speakers playing outside. Speakers were wired wrong. Simple fix. Gain access to the back of the stereo and change the wires. If I remember, A is Front, B is rear and C is outside. You should have a manual with the unit.

Westwind

Definitely pull the stereo and check the speaker wiring - it's wrong - a second person will make it a quick fix.

We are going to pull the steel tomorrow and take a peek ;). I'll take pictures and report back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk