New Big Country owners

Hello everyone -

Kathy and I take delivery of our new Big Country 3450TS on Wed. This is a huge upgrade for us from a 2008 Coachmen Chaparral Lite and we're excited to make use of the trailer much more often.
We're in Morgan Hill, just a bit south of San Jose, and most of our travels will be in the western US, although I can see us making a trip to the east coast to see our kids.

Went ahead and joined the owners club, it looks like a great way to meet others and learn more.

Anyway, enough rambling! Glad to be here

Jon & Kathy
Luke & Clay - the boys (yellow labs)

danemayer

Hi Jon and Kathy,

Congratulations on the new Big Country and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's lots of useful information here along with a great bunch of friendly and helpful people. If you have questions about your new rig, don't hesitate to ask. And check out the TOOLS tab at the top of the page. We have a collection of both manufacturer manuals, and owner-written User Guides.

Glad to hear you've joined the owners club. Perhaps we'll see you at a rally down the road.

dbbls59

Congrats on your new Big Country. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do ours. Be sure and take in some owners club rallies.

gasman

Camp Socializer
Welcome to the owners club and congratulations on the new Big Country. We will be in the San Jose area with our new Big Country the end of November. Hope you enjoy yours as much as we do.

'Lil Guy'

Welcome to the forum and family of Heartland owners. Great to see you've already joined the HOC. That's the best part of owning your new BC or any other HL product. Great floor plan on your rig. Enjoy the forum, HOC and hope to meet you down the road. Later and have a great day.

billyjoeraybob

South Carolina Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congratulations on the new Big Country Jon and Kathy! Welcome to the HOC. Safe travels!

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

Thank you to everyone for the warm welcome! Kathy and I are looking forward to getting out this coming weekend, and meeting some of you in the future.

Jon & Kathy

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Jon and Kathy,

Welcome to the Hartland family and we hope to see you at a rally in the upcoming future. We look forward to meeting you and seeing that beautiful new rig of yours!

Rod

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome from SWLA and you will love the 3450ts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone! We picked it up today. What an upgrade from the previous setup. Kathy is loving all the storage space. We'll be taking it out this weekend to break it in and get familiar with everything.

Jon & Kathy

What's your favorite amenity?
What's you least favorite amenity?
My reason for asking is, your unit is exactly what we are looking at.

What's your favorite amenity?
What's you least favorite amenity?
My reason for asking is, your unit is exactly what we are looking at.

Hi -
We're very happy with the unit. My wife would probably say the storage is her favorite feature. It's right up at the top for me as well, but I'd say the leveling system and seating (we have the theater seats) would be mine.

Least favorite is tough. So far I haven't really found anything to be unhappy about. We had some electrical issues that have been resolved (the converter wasn't converting), but it's such a huge step up from our previous trailer that I'm very happy. Maybe the space around the bed on the entrance side of the bedroom would be a small nit if I really look for something. I also wish ours had the whisper quiet AC that is in the 2016 units.

Jon

Dan & Sally Sullivan

Hi Jon,
We are going to the Jackson Rally, also going to the WA and OR rallies in July.We have met just wonderful people in the club. Also the forum is very informative...
We bought a new truck this year, and will be buying a rig next year.
Safe Travels,
Sally

We're looking forward to meeting others, it seems like a great group.
I have a feeling there will be a new truck in my future in the next couple of years.

Jon