Our new rig

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
So we picked up our 325re on Saturday. All systems were go! We were definitely the only ones running our ac in 42 degree weather. We have a few months to get all the small items fixed. Took us about three hours to figure out what the switch on the stairs was for. But we love it to say the least! Nice work Heartland.

OM.jpg
OM2.jpg
OM3.jpg

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Lookin' good!

Can't wait to see it down it Tucson at the AZ Rodeo Rally!

What campground are those photos at?

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Nice!!!! Missed you guys yesterday but glad you got to use the new rig before winter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

VKTalley

Looks good. I think almost everyone uses those yellow and black storage bins. :)

We do...in the back of the truck for Malcolm's tools. :rolleyes: The bins in our basement are semi-see through so I can see what's in them without opening them.

Bones

We do...in the back of the truck for Malcolm's tools. :rolleyes: The bins in our basement are semi-see through so I can see what's in them without opening them.
I have that problem with my one bin in the storage. I keep forgetting what is in there.

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
We did not. This one has the french door fridge though. We had thought it was residential but found out different during the PDI.

- - - Updated - - -

I am going to use my label maker so I know what is inside each of them. We had the see through ones in our NT but the wife says she wants those for the closet floor. Short story, finding the right pair of shoes is more important than finding anything I may need... :cool:

NH5er

Thats what we hoped to get, but ended up with a smaller (8 cubic foot I think). All the brochures showed the french door style when going with the gas/electric style, but ours is smaller. Hope you are enjoying the new rig. I just returned yesterday from our final trip of the year. Time to winterize and put her to sleep for the winter (hate that).
Jim

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
Thank you John. We are still trying to figure out if we can actually make that trip. I may end up coming down and flying my wife in a few days later. We stayed at the KOA in North Ft Collins. Its about 12 miles from the house. Might be a decent place for a rally some day...

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
We thought we were getting one as well to the point we were researching solar systems. We are able to choose LP and can hear it firing up the gas on the outside when we had shore power unplugged.

Last edited: